1

Hi all! Letting you know this has some AOT spoilers from s1 to s3. Some scenes are also quite adult, so read if you want!

I want to build on the relationship between Levi and Y/N before things get...hawt

'What do you think about Captain Levi?'.

I'm pretty new so I don't know what to say. I joined Levi's squad yesterday. I haven't had any interactions with him, I merely saw him by lining up in order. From seeing him with other people, I guess I can answer that question. What do I think of Captain Levi? Well for one thing, I know he's a short tempered, orderly man, with some how good skin despite him never getting over 3 hours of sleep. He shouts at people, but only when necessary - even shouting at people seems as if it wastes his time. He's quite a cold man. Callous? No, just cold. He has feelings and respect for his team but he regards of any other person as unimportant.

'He's strict, I guess.' I reply.

'Well yeah we know that,' Sasha coughs whilst scoffing down some bread in her right hand. You can see she is really focused on the bread. She watches crumbs fall on the floor and on her lap, but pays no attention to it.

She disregards of her mop by allowing it to fall on the floor, completely invested in finishing the bread that she has. She takes another two bites.

She ruffles her pockets and begins taking another bread roll from her apron pocket, whilst eating all the crumbs that are scattered on her apron.

'That's not interesting- tell me something interesting' she says, food spilling from her mouth.

I crouch down with one cloth in one hand, my other hand hung on the edge of the table for balance. As I take the cloth and begin wiping the underside of the table, I begin to wonder, what do I think of Levi? I never have truly thought about him in any sort of way besides a Captain. I mean, yes, he's determined, he's disciplined... One could say he does have attractive features. I guess he does have good bone structure - I can say that he has a good, chiselled jawline. He does have jet black floppy hair. It seems like hair that you can easily run your hands through - probably is because of how hygienic he is. If he is hygienic, does he smell good?

What the hell am I saying?

What the fuck am I saying? 'Does he smell good?' - what was I thinking? The Levi I know is a cold superior, who hasn't got any time for anyone. All he does is look at you, disappointedly, with his big....dark....eyes..

But he has no regards for a relationship, or time for anyone in that matter. It's futile thinking about him in this manner. He has many responsibilities, and me being only one of his cadets, he probably never-

'Y/N? Hellooooo? Earth to Y/N?' Sasha muffles.

She picks up her mop and hurdles it at me, causing me to loose balance and land on my ass. I stumble, trying to maintain my balance but end up falling backward onto my back. A blue bucket, containing water for me to wash the cloth, also fell over, spilling on my clothes, and the floor.

I'm soaking wet.

'Sasha!!' I yell. 'What the fuck??'

She shrugs her shoulders and I see the corner of her lips form into a smile.

'That's not funny!!' I snap.

Even though it is quite funny, I can't have Levi seeing me like this. This is the first task he has entrusted me with, and if I mess up-

I hear a faint creek and turn my head toward the door.

Who is that??? Please don't be-

A silhouette of what appears to be a short man is standing at the door. I can't quite figure out who it is as the sun glares into my eyes, but I feel an intense gaze radiating from this person. I tilt my head to see who it was - it was Captain Levi.