Chapter Fifty-Three

Start from the beginning

"What you got going on in there, Blasty?" Mina smirks as she taps my forehead.

"None of your damn business is what," I bite back.

"Woah, jeez. Now I know you were thinking about the prince over there," she laughs, motioning to Halfie.

"Hurry the fuck up or fuck off."

"Don't get your panties in a twist," she starts before pulling out random things from the box of makeup, "speaking of fuck, I heard you and Halfie haven't had sex."

I feel my face heat up instantly and I glare at her with a frown, holding my hands up as I make threatening explosions. She squeaks.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I won't bring that up again," she immediately says.

I put my hands down, face still red and I'm frowning. Fucking stupid. Why would she bring that up now? It's not their business. Stupid girls and their love for gossip.

"Hurry up and start. This is the last chance I'm giving you. If you don't start within the next few seconds, I'm done."

She scrambles for a sponge and this liquid that looks like a skin color.

She immediately adds the liquid to the sponge and dabs my cheeks with it. She sighs in annoyance and I frown even more.

"Blasty, first of all you need to relax your face. Stop it with the grumpy act. Second, I need to put your hair back because your bangs are in the way," she tells me.

I take a deep breath and relax my face. Then I wait as she carefully clips my hair back. She squeaks as she gets the sponge again, dabbing my forehead with the liquid.

"You look so cute with your hair back and all relaxed. Of course, you looked handsome with the way you always look, but you look soft and pretty like this," Mina tells me.

"Todoroki's lucky that he sees you like this often. I bet girls would fall like flies at your feet if you always looked like this. The way you usually look makes you look like a bad boy, so no one really approaches you," she laughs, gesturing to Momo.

Momo laughs. "It's true. Kendo from class 1-B has the biggest crush on you, but she was always nervous, even with her tough persona. When she found out you were already dating someone, she was upset because she lost her chance. I bet many other girls secretly like you too," Momo says.

Is she serious? I doubt that.

"Shut it. What do you know about the girls that like Halfie?" I ask out of curiosity as Mina moves onto something else.

"Aw, is Bakugo jealous?" Jirou teases.

"Have you seen him? I bet girls always go up to him when he's alone, to confess their feelings to him," I say to no one in particular.

"Trust me, with the way that Todoroki looks at you, I'd bet my life that he would barely even acknowledge them. He probably daydreams about you all the time. Do you see the look on his face sometimes?" Asui chimes in.

"Yeah, in class he sometimes looks off into space and when I tap him or get his attention, he either mumbles your name or gets this stupid smile on his face. And when I ask him what he was thinking about, you know what he always answers?" Momo asks me. There's a big smile on her face.

Is it me? Could he always be thinking about me?

"Uh, me?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yes you dummy," Momo laughs.

I feel myself tear up, but I quickly try to stop that because they're all looking at me and Mina is literally right in my face.

"Why were you so hesitant about it being you? Jeez, I thought you'd be more confident."