17.

"𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷....𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.
𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

A few weeks later.

It has been a few weeks since that night of party, and Taehyung was.......well Taehyung again.

In the week that followed he tried his best to not talk to her. He felt as if Y/N wanted to gain his trust and then when she finally had it.....she will break his heart like how every other person whom he was related to did.

However Y/N was very busy these days because of an art exhibition that she didn't even realise that Taehyung was back to being normal again.

She did text Taehyung every free time she got.

No matter how much she rests she feels like something is draining her energy. Like something is happening to her body.

She would ignore it at first but soon she had morning sickness, diziness, nausea and she was fearing something.....

Was she pregnant?

It has been a few weeks since they had sex.....and she just hopes they had protection.

But the thought of being pregnant.....made her excited. The fact that she might be having a baby with the love of her life was pleasant.

But at the same time she was scared about Taehyung's reaction.......what if she really is pregnant. Will he accept it?

Today she was going to the hospital for a check up. She had wanted to take pregnancy tests......but she doesn't really trust them.

Her mind was a mess.......she was always an overthinker. She would overthink everything to extreme. This was something bad about her.

Her overthinking was the reason for her stress most of the time.

Taehyung on the other hand was no diffrent. He was really stressed about work.

He half hoped....that Y/N would come and visit him. He wanted her to take his stress away.

Back to Y/N she was waiting at the hospital for her name to be called out.......

She was at her mother's clinic.

Even though they probably hate her......she wanted her mother to be the first one to know she was pregnant.......if she was pregnant.

"Y/N L/N......you're next." The nurse said.

Taking a deep breath she stood up from the seat.....walking to the room where her mother was. This would be her first time in years to meet her mother.

Her heart was threatning to come out of her chest as she crossed the waiting room to finally enter the room her mother would examine her.

She went inside to see.......her mother writing something on the notepad on her desk.....totally unaware of who her next patient is.

Y/N cleared her throat to signal her mother that her patient was here.

Her mother slowly looked up from the notepad......and then stopped. She went so still that Y/N was afraid that her mother was not even breathing.

"H-Hello Doctor." She said in an attempt to bring her mother back from her thoughts.

But her mother was just staring at her.

Before coming here Y/N had half thought that her mother would kick her out.......

But at that moment when she saw her mother's eyes looking at her with longing, saddness and guilt she knew that she was wrong.

"Uhmm.....Doctor-" But before she could finish her mother had lunged at her. Sobbing in her chest.

That is when Y/N also broke down as she embraced her mother.

Her mother looked so diffrent. She looked old, had a bunch of stress lines and her hair that was black the last time she saw it....now had hints of grey in it.

"You idiot.......I missed you." Her mother said through sobs.

"I missed you too......mom." Saying the word 'mom' after such a long time made her happy.

After a short session of sobbing and calming down Y/N decided to tell her mother:

"Mom......I have been feeling sick.......I suspect that I am pregnant." She said.

Her mother looked at her with a small smile.

"Oh........are you married?"

"No......my boyfriend." She said.

"Oh co.e on....let me examine. Ooh. I cant believe that you finally came back and that I might be a soon grandmother......wait till your father hears about this. Oh how much we missed you."

Y/N looked at her mother fondly.

Her mother examined her and then squealed.

"You were right........congrats you're pregnant.....oh my god." She said hugging her daughter like there is no tomorrow.

"You have to see your fathe-"

"Mom wait......I kinda wanna tell Taehyung first. We didn't plan this baby." Y/N said a bit uncomfortable.

Her mother was quiet for a minute before giving her daughter a small smile.

"Sure......take your time." She said hugging her goodbye.

Y/N made way to the car as she couldn't help but smile.

She was happy.....genuinely happy.

She met her mother after such a long time. Not only that but also the fact that she is also going to be a mother made her happy.

She forgot about the nervousness about telling Taehyung as she drove to his office to tell him.

If only he knew what was going to happen........

TO BE CONTINUED

A really shiity chapter.....forgive me.