15.

"𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝔁𝓾𝓪𝓵 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.
𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗.

Y

/N was quietly sitting on Taehyung's bed while he was taking a shower.

Thinking about all the things that happened. It made her cry again. She was wiping her tears and crying continuosly.

"Y/N?" She heard Taehyung say and she immediatly stopped crying wiping her tears.

Taehyung's face softened as he sat infront of her.

He cupped her delicate face making her look at him.

And as soon as she did, tears once again started spilling from her eyes down to her cheeks and onto his hands.

"Hey hey." He said taking her into a hug as her head rested on his chest.

"Are you still upset." And just like that she started sobbing in his chest. Taehyung didn't even care that she was making his shirt wet as he rubbed her back in a comforting manner.

"Its okay." He said kissing the top of her head.

"Is it real......am I really ugly? Is this why you and everyone else hates me."

"No princess." He said taking her face in his hands once again. "Who said I hate you.......and you aren't ugly at all. You are the most perfect person in the whole entire world.........and that duck faced girl called you ugly." He said.

She rubbed her eyes.

"Really.......because I dont think so......mom and dad hate m-" but before she could say anything else Taehyung kissed her passionatly.

He kissed her with every emotion he felt. And it felt right so right indeed that it became a heated make out session.

He bit his lower lip to ask for permission which she happily did. He always had her permission.

Picking her up he put ger in his lap so he could kiss her better as her hands ran in his hair.

Their tongues fought for dominance, of course he won as he explored her mouth.

They broke the kiss taking as much oxygen as they could after the hungry kiss they just shared.

"I want you." Both of them said at the same time as Taehyung smirked while picking her up and gently putting her on the bed.

He hovered above her looking at her with eyes full of lust.

"You are perfect......." He told her before connecting their lips once again. The kiss was anything but gentle

"Taehyung." She moaned when she felt Taehyung's lips leave hers only to be connected with her jawline. He gave her open mouthed kisses.

They were in need for each other's bodies. They have not made love in such a long time.

"Ah." She moaned when Taehyung sucked and bit on her neck and she was sure it would leave marks, but it felt to good to stop now.

*Leave everything else to your imagination I am not good at smuts since I barly read any*

Both of them were wide awake as they layed next to each other.

"I hope now you feel nice." Taehyung said cockily.

Though it was true. During sex Taehyung told her over and over that she was perfect.

Taehyung made her feel beautiful in her own body.

She just pecked his forehead before putting her head on his chest.

"I love you." Was the last thing she said before going to sleep.

"I know." And at that moment he felt he knew. But didnt want to believe it

He also went to sleep.

They had made love countless time. But this was the first time they did without protection.

If only he knew about the little human he had created with her that night.....

TO BE CONTINUED.....

First of all hear me out.....

I get really uncomfortable while reading amd writing about sex. I tried writing the smut but I couldn't

I am sorry if this disappointed you.

Also i know people hate it when the character gets pregnent.....but it was for the sake of the storyline because in the future episodes we need it.