Epilogue.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝔂𝓮𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓮."

𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎.
𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗.

1K reads special💜

The alarm made the man on the bed wake up as he realised that it was finally morning.

Stretching he got up putting his back against the head board of the bed as he opened his eyes.

It was the familiar bedroom that he has been staying in for almost five year since her death.

It was her apartment ofcourse. He had decided to move into her apartment and give it life after she was gone. He moved in when the landlord called asking him to take her things away so he could re-sell the apartment.

But he just couldn't. As soon as he entered th apartment and looked around he knew he was too attached to all the things even though he never payed attention to it while she was alive.

All the paintings, she painted. All the photos of them together hung on the wall. All her clothes that were either hung neatly in her closet or were folded neatly in the closet. All the jewlery and books she had. How could he move them knowing that she loved these things.

How could he not cry in her apartment all night that day. After all she was his everything.

So many things have changed in the past five years but what has not changed is his love for her.

He regretted everything at first. He regretted ending their love story before it could even bloom.

But then his princess started visiting him. Once or twice a week at first but then after the birth of their baby she started visiting him in his dreams every night. And in those dreams they were a perfect family.

Her and Taejun visiting him are the only reason he has a will to live for. Every night before sleep he gets excited to meet his two cuties.

Y/N really did keep her promise of watching him from heaven because he feels protected everyday.

Getting up he took a quick shower before going out to see Seokjin making food.

"Good morning hyung." Taehyung said with a smile as he sat on the dinning table.

"Good morning." Seokjin said returning the smile as he sat next to Taehyung serving both of them breakfast.

After Y/N's death, it was Seokjin who helped him alot. Taehyung got sick, he wanted to die so he would starve himself. But through all this it was Seokjin who helped him. He had forced him to eat food. Taken him to doctors and helped him recover from the blow he got from Y/N's death.

Taehyung realised how pure hearted Seokjin was. He found out that Seokjin was suffering with debts so he had not only increased his pay but offered him to move in with Taehyung. Over the time they developed a brotherly bond because of each others kindness.

After all Y/N wanted Taehyung to be kind to everyone. After all it pained Y/N to see Taehyung be rude.

"Are you going to visit her today? Its her birthday." Seokjin asked.

"Ofcourse. I visit her everyday." Taehyung said quickly drinking his coffee before getting up to go. He was too late.

While he was driving he got a car which he put on speaker so he could focus on driving.

"Hello son." He heard Y/N's mother say. After Y/N's death her parents had become his parents too. They had supported him. Even when he told them all the rude things he said to Y/N they forgave him.