9.

"𝓦𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓲𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓪 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎.
𝚆𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜.

"Stay here" Taehyung said to Y/N as he got out of the car.

He went around the car and opened the door for her.

Y/N couldn't help but blush at how gentlemanly he was being to her. It made her heart flutter.

He opened the door and offered her, his hand which she happily accepted.

Y/N's heart was beating very fast.

Taehyung was having a similar feeling too. He has never felt such strong feelings in his life before. They felt so right.

He wanted to be like this, with her forever.

"Wow! I didn't know we would come here tonight." Y/N said having the biggest smile on her face. This made Taehyung happy knowing that she was happy because of him.

"I wanted to surprise you." Taehyung said guiding her inside while holding her hand.

"You shouldn't have........you are always so busy and I don't want to be a distrac-" but before she could finish this Taehyung once again kissed her this one being a bit shorter than the one they shared a bit ago.

"I wanted to spend time with you." He said.

They made way to the table, Taehyung had booked for them. Taehyung had asked the resturaunt to book the tables next to his too....so he could spend some time alone with his girl.

His girl.....

These words made Taehyung smile. The thought of her being his, made a warm feeling spread in his stomach.

He looked at the table. It was just as ready as he asked it to be. There was a boquet of sunflower in the middle.

He knows how much she adores sunflowers. Who wouldn't know, she always talks about sunflowers being her favourite flowers.

The table was in an open 'balcony' so both of them could look outside. The beech was beautiful. Taehyung remembered how they shared their first kiss there about more then an year ago.

Time sure flies fast he thought to himself.

He helped her on the chair and sat across from her.

Y/N was totally mesmerised at everything Taehyung did. Just because it was her birthday? It made Y/N's heart melt knowing how he cared for her.

"This is beautiful Taehyung....thank you." Taehyung gave her one of his rare smile.

Soon enough food came. Taehyung had asked the chef to make all of Y/N's favourite food.

But now he was a bit nervous. He was nervous.....what if she doesn't like it.

He just kept on staring at her, while she ate the food. She was beautiful. She was mesmerising.

"Taehyun-ssi aren't you going to eat." She asked with her cheeks chuby looking extremely cute and adorable.

"Oh......okay." He said with a small smile as he began eating food.

"You know.....I never expected this......thanks so much." Y/N said melting Taehyun's heart.

"Anything for you my dear." He said smiling, happy to make her happy.

And as they ate food, they talked about things, some things useless, some serious.

They were truely happy at this time. They wanted time to pause and talk to each other.

After eating food they bought ice cream and sat at the beach.

"This was the best birthday ever!" She said sitting next to Taehyung licking her ice cream as she looked at the waves.

Taehyung had been staring at her. You might think its weird but he was just admirring her.

Did she put a spell on him or something. Why does it feels like he is admirring her way to much.

"Stop staring at me pabo! Your ice cream is melting." She said playfully booping his nose.

He just rolled his eyes quickly eating the ice cream in one go......leaving Y/N shocked.

"How the heck did you do th-"

But before she could finish what she was saying Taehyung scooped her in his arms making her squeal in surprise.

He took her to the water and dropped her in it laughing afterwards for pranking her.

But if he thought he was safe......oh no he was very wrong.

She started splashing him and started laughing.

There they played in the water for a long time. Not caring that they might get sick. It was just the both of them.

They ended up making out with each other before Taehyung dropped her at, her appartment and going to his house.

And as he layed on his bed. He couldn't sleep. He thought about tonight. He thought about how he kept on staring at her. Sh elooked beautiful today.

Is he in love with her?

No.....no he quickly shook his head at this as he closed his eyes again.

Does she feel the same as he is feeling right now.

Is this how love feels.

No...no.

He tried his best not to fall in love......not yet.

He doesn't want to get hurt at all.

If only he knew how selfish he was to hurt her......so he wouldn't get hurt.

TO BE CONTINUED......