12.

"𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎.
𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙱𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗.

"Fine!" Y/N said to Taehyung who was looking at her with puppy eyes.

He smiled looking at her victoriously.

Taehyung was begging Y/N to come with him as a date on a birthday party that Jimin had arranged for himself.

Apparently Jimin had requested Y/N's prescense himself. Also Taehyung really wanted to have Y/N as a date at the party.

Though Y/N was a bit hesitant since she hated parties, esspecially when it was from someone close to Taehyung. She felt really out of place. Also the fact at how women practically shoot her with their glares because she was with Taehyung.

"Thanks." Taehyung said back to his cold self.

Right now they were at Taehyung's house. Taehyung had insisted that they wear matching clothes to the party and he showed her the dress he bought for her.

And though it was way against her comfort zone she accepted it just to make his baby bear happy.

"Tomorrow at 8." Taehyung said refering to the party.

"Lets watch a movie!"

"No." Taehyung said looking at some files.

"Oh.....come on.....stop being a grandpa.....I am coming to the party with you......the least you could do is to watch movie with me."

"Cant you see, I am busy." He said, looking a bit more annoyed.

Y/N sighed disappointedly. No matter how much she tried she couldn't help but be disappointed at his attitude.

Taehyung observed from the corner of her eyes as she decided to paint her nails. Probably for tomorrow's party.

She started painting it.

He saw how her lips turned into a smile as she had a certain mischeive in her eyes.

"Say Taehyung......do you want me to paint you nails." She said cheekily.

"No." He said sternly.

"Oh come on..........my friend's boyfriend lets her paint his nails.......you would look cute." She said coming closer.

"Please.....pretty please." She said.

"No!" Taehyung said pissed at the fact that she had compared her to another man.

"Look there!" She said pointing over at the window.

Taehyung did but then he felt something on hus nails.

He already knew what it was. He felt sudden anger rise on his head. No matter how hard he tried to not yell at her, this foolish girl would always do something foolish.

He looked to see her smiling innocently at him and the he looked at his finger seeing that she had painted his ring finger nail.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TOO!" He said angrily making her smile fade away and she flinched.

"WHY DID YOU DO IT......JUST BECAUSE YOUR STUPID FRIEND DOES IT? WELL GUESS WHAT HIS BOYFRIEND WOULD PROBABLY LET HER DO IT, BECAUSE SHE ISN'T AS ANNOYING AS YOU ARE." He said as he saw tears appear in the corners of her eyes but even then he kept on going, not caring.

"Taehyung I am sor-"

"SHUT UP AND GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. SOMEONE AS CHILDISH, IMMATURE, DUMB AND ANNOYING AS YOU ISN'T ALLOWED OVER HERE." He said but she simply looked at him with hurt eyes.

She was hurt at how he was talking to her. It was her fault that she did what he asked her not to, but her reason was nothing but to lighten his mood. He had been working so much these days and she wanted him to rest.

"CANT YOU LISTEN!' He said making her flinch as she quickly grabbed her purse getting away from him with teary eyes.

The little hope of him changing was gone.

Taehyung sighed massaging his temples.

"Taehyung you dummy. You made her upset again." He said to himself as he opened his eyes.

He saw the nail polish bottle on the table infront of him.

The fact that her happiness is nothing but to paint his nails made him feel guilty.

Hesitantly he picked the bottle up with shakey hands as he started applying some on his fingernails.

Hopefully she will forgive him if she sees he painted his nails just for her.

If only he knew all of her happiness started with him......

TO BE  CONTINUED.....