Getting Off The Isle of the Lost

Hadley's POV

I'd woken up early which was rare for pretty much anyone on the Isle which meant that everything was unusually quiet...I got dressed in my signature colors with black and purple two-toned jeans, a black shirt that hung off one shoulder held up with straps and my purple leather jacket with my tag on the back along with my purple combat boots then quickly clipped my black dragon earrings in my ears allowing them to wrap around the lope before I grabbed my dragon claw necklace with my blue gem in it's grasp around my neck before I left the house through my bedroom window quietly as to not wake my mother or my younger sister. 

I made my way silently through the Isle seeing everything was still closed which wasn't that strange for this time of morning this included the Slop Shop and the markets weren't operating yet which allowed me to sneak silently and swiftly through the cramped alleyways and along the rooves of the buildings which cluttered the Isle of the Lost.

I checked over my shoulder one last time making sure I wasn't being followed which was unlikely at this time but you never knew before I jumped down off the building into a hidden part of the Isle that only me and one other person knew about and I found him already waiting turning around once he heard me drop down and he had that self-assured smirk on his face that was always present.

"Hiya" he spoke...his thick Scottish accent making butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"Hey" I smiled walking over and crashed my lips against his, his right hand came up and cupped my cheek kissing me back as he shoved me back against the wall as my hands snaked into his hair pushing the pirates hat off his head in the meantime before we finally pulled apart for some much needed air.

"Mm nice to see yer too Hothead" I rolled my eyes at the pet name he liked to call me in order to make fun of my overheated temper which was an inheritance from my father which only Mal, our mother and Harry knew about.

"Of course it is, we both know I'm amazing" I replied and he laughed letting his head fall back as he laughed before I felt his hand and hook on my waist as he leaned in again. "This is so wrong..." I moaned out between his kisses. "...we shouldn't be doing this"

"But we are and yer like it" I rolled my eyes at him running my hands through his hair again yanking at it pulling his head back watching him smirk at the action as his hand grabbed tighter around my waist. "Jump" he told me warning me as he lifted me up with one hand with me jumping wrapping my legs around his waist as he pushed me against the wall once again as our lips molded against one another's slyly reaching my hand into the pocket of his leather coat pulling out the golden pocket watch.

"Looky, looky" I smirked waving it in front of his eyes but then I saw the time. "Oh shit" I let my legs drop letting my heavy combat boots hit the ground. "I'm so late" I let him go pushing him away as I made my way to the fire escape.

"Wer yer going?" he whined clearly not understanding.

"I'm late" I grabbed the rungs on the fire escape.

"Fer what?" I smirked back at him.

"Reality" I laughed before I climbed up disappearing over the rooves, what Harry and I were doing went against everything we were told and how we were supposed to feel, we were supposed to be enemies...two sides of a complete different coin and it should've been enough to avoid but Harry had always gotten underneath my skin with the playful, smart-ass flirty comments towards me whenever our turf wars happened and eventually I fell for it.

No one dated on the island, it just wasn't an Isle of the Lost custom and although the villains had children a lot of us didn't even know who our other parents were...Mal and I were the only exception that I knew of of knowing who both our mother and father was.