"You have been summoned by the officials of Helven." Jennie finished her sentence. "Officials? Who are they?"

"They are the heads of helven. And also, Inkeepers of Hell and Heaven are going to be there too." She answered.

"But did you do something wrong?" Jennie asked out of concern. I hesitated to tell her but I did it. "I went to earth yesterday." She was shocked by my answer.

"WHAT THE HELL!" She shouted. "Calm down." I tried to calm her. "Don't you know that you are not allowed to go to earth without the permission of Inkeepers. Amateurs don't have any powers or value here. And they and not allowed to take decisions on their own. You are an amateur. You don't have a rank here." Jennie explained.

"What is the rank of amateurs here?" I asked out of  curiosity. She stopped speaking for a while. "Zero." My eyes widened. "Zero?" She nodded. "Right, you have no value here." And that was the moment I realised that I am doomed.

"I told you before. There is a ranking system here. And also, I mentioned about the top 10 people." She continued. "Yeah, I remember." I stopped her before she could speak any furthur. "Oh, you remember? THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU EVEN GO TO EARTH WITHOUT PERMISSION? YOU SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST TOLD ME ABOUT IT." She screamed on top of her lungs.

I slowly looked at her with innocent eyes thinking that she will calm down. She sighed in frustration. "I wonder what kind of punishment you will get." I looked at her as soon as she completed her words. "Punishment? Will I be punished?" She scoffed at my words. "If not, why will I shout like this?"

Now I really wonder what kind of punishment will they give me? Wait, will they throw me out into the entrance of earth? No! I don't wanna die again.

"Get ready. The officials need time punctuality. Get ready if you don't wanna be late and get your punishment even worse." I quickly rushed as soon as she spoke.

As soon as I was ready, I rushed out of the room. Jennie took me to the council room.

"Here we are." I hesitated to go inside. I took a long breath and went in. I closed the door as soon as I got in. Few officials were sitting there along with the Innkeepers.

The room looked really official and luxurious. It was huge.

I went and stood infront of them. They looked at me. And one of them spoke. "So, are you Y/n?" I slowly nodded. "Is it true that you went to Earth without the Innkeeper's permission?" I nodded again.

"Don't you know that you shouldn't go to Earth without the permission of the Innkeepers. And you have no rank here in Helven for you to be free and roam. And I don't think you have no powers yet. I feel no energy from you. Do you realise that you just broke a rule of Helven. Going to earth without any permission. Do you know the consequences?"

I didn't speak anything. As another official was about to speak, the door opened and a person entered. "Jungkook?" I uttered under my breath. What is he doing here?

"You are late, Jungkook. Don't you have any time punctuality?" He didn't answer his question. "Keep it quick. Don't waste my time. Why did you call me here?" Jungkook spoke ignoring his question.

Woah, he is seriously so daring to speak to an official like that. No wonder, Jennie said that Jungkook is the typical bad boy type here in Helven. Wish I could be so daring.

"I heard that you are the one who took Y/n to Earth. Is it true?" An official questioned him. "What if it is." Jungkook answered which I wasn't appropriate as usual. Can't he give straight and proper answers?

"So, did you take her to Earth or was it her who tried to go to Earth?" I looked at Jungkook. After he answers, I am done. They will surely throw me into the Entrance of Earth. They will kill me.

"It was me who forcefully took her." My eyes widened as soon as I heard his response. Why...did he lie?

It was me who jumped into the Entrance of Earth. Then why did he? The officials looked at me. "Since, it wasn't your fault. You can leave, Y/n. But next time, I don't want this to happen."

I slowly turned to look at Jungkook. "And coming to Jungkook, I will take care of his punishment." Old Man spoke as he got up. Jungkook and Old Man left from here. I quickly tried to follow them. But as soon as I exited the room, they left.

Jennie came towards me. "How did it go? What did they say?" Jennie questioned with a worried voice. "Jungkook saved me." She didn't seem to believe it. "Jungkook helped? Unbelievable." I looked at the other side ignoring her words.

I wonder how they will punish Jungkook. Hope it won't be too harsh. I feel bad.

"Let's go, Jennie." I started going towards the dorm. She nodded as she followed me. While we were going, I questioned her. "What are these rules? Only the highest rank people are free to roam? And the rest are useless? Huh, fuck them. And what, amateurs like me are valueless? What's so great about those top 10 people here!" I practically ranted. She sighed hearing my words.

"Those top 10 people, they have the ability to destroy the earth or any planet with their single hand." I stopped as soon as I heard her words. "Are you joking?" She raised her eyebrow.

"You are the one who said what's so great about those top 10 people." I bit my lip. "That's why I said, make sure to stay out of their sight. And also, Jungkook is one of them. People say that Jungkook is top 1. I don't know how far it is true. But I feel all of the top 10 are equally powerful. Those top 10 people rarely show their faces. I don't know where they are now" Jennie explained.

"Jungkook is one of the top 10?" She nodded. "And I don't think you can avoid Jungkook cuz he is your partner." I groaned in despair.

"Anyway, take rest today. Tomorrow, at any cost...everyone has to go on a mission." She spoke as she looked at me.

"Tomorrow?!" She nodded. "I don't wanna go." She raised her eyebrow. "Really? Then how about you go and say this infront of the Innkeepers?" Jennie spoke as she turned to me.

I smiled at her. "I will go." Saying that, I left from there. Jennie chuckled and ran after me.

The whole day went by like that.

It's already night, I didn't realise. I went to bed early. Tomorrow might be a really tiring one. I need to be ready though I am nervous and at the same time...excited.

My first mission is tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hope you liked this chapter!

Vote, comment and follow me.

My username is haru__bts (Just click on it and follow)