Mum am so sorry, a lot happened and I really needed to get ready for my first day! which is actually today. I said trying to be calm and not cry like my mum because I hate seeing her cry.

Okay love, so how's Detroit and work? Mum asked trying to change the mood.

Fine! But I've got to cook and eat and rest for tomorrow ma, because I was actually late today and I had to do extra work to cover for my lateness! "I half lied to my mum, trying to remove the coffee part and the face mask. Well I just got to be thankful to God for not making my mum catch up with my lie because I am a very bad liar.. Okay mum would call you later, please my regards to dad! I love you, bye. I hung up after hearing her own byes.

I was checking for what to wear when an e-mail pop into my phone, "I quickly checked it and saw it was from my boss. Only for me to open it and saw that it was the contract I was suppose to sign.

I quickly spat out the juice in my mouth and dropped my phone flat down..

Ah! This guy is really sane,"like seriously how can he say I would be staying with him and preparing his food and cleaning his fucking house, not all! I would also be living with him and I would have to pretend to be his date and girlfriend.. Hahahaha! I laughed as if what I just continued reading from where I stopped.

Wow! I would have to act in the presence of everybody when we are together, that we love each other. Dem you Alex, I cursed under my voice.

We must come to work together, and we must also act as lovers in the presence of the workers.
Oh! Kill me now.

You must accept anything given to you by me and also must not be seen with any guy..

"And lastly you can't quit except I say so".. I read out lastly.
Fuck you! Fuck you!! Fuck you!!! Asshole. I hate you.. I kept in ranting as if he was sitting opposite me..

I'm boarding the next available flight back to Oklahoma and nothing I'd stopping me.. I thought but then the salary came knocking..

I can't leave such huge amount and I can't quit because he would think am a loner and a scardy kitten.

I'm staying and am gonna make everything he wrote on here impossible and also make him miserable that he would have no other choice than to put me as a worker and not his house wife..

I kept ranting and ranting as I cooked and ate my dinner, I still didn't stop till when sleep came knocking and I graciously accepted him.

Kane

Who does he think he is, "well its none of my business because I know for sure that once she sees his scar she would hate him", 'how can he have all the money and the girls, well let's see if this one is not going to leave like the other one.

"But I kinda think this Emelda is gorgeous and extremely beautiful.
She's a beauty to behold and is kinda soft too, so am just gonna make the nicest and wisest move first before he does.

Hahaha! Alex thinks his wise, well I can do anything and if any of them plays dump I would kill Alex just the way my father killed his mother .

Whatever!

Emelda

Its morning again and thank God am not late unlike yesterday when I had to pour boss man a coffee..
But I must say his got a Greek gods abs..
Already dressed for work so I just walked to the kitchen and microwaved the remaining pancake and make myself a cup of coffee.

After 15 minutes I was already in a taxi..

Arthur's cope miss.. The taxi man said as we arrived the front of my hell hole of a work place.

Thanks and hears your $20 I said as I paid and opened the door the to beautiful morning breeze of Detroit. This is one thing I love about this city..

I studied the front of my work place for 2 minutes, I was actually suppose to study it for 5 minutes but was interrupted by my Greek maniac of a boss man.

Shall we! He said gesturing for me to take his hand which was waiting for my own to hold unto.. When boss man saw that I was not interested in his pity relationship of holding hands he collected mine and walked into the entrance of the office.

Oh! My God am so dead.. I said as we walked our way to the office hand in hand..

🗣Oh my what is going on! His the boss in a relationship with her? 👀
👥 Wow! They look good together, but how I wish it was me instead..

I kept on hearing their different ranting and gossiping but all my mind was what will I do now to stop it.

Oh lord! Please help me, I prayed as I  walking with him.

Wow what going on🤷‍

You guys know wat to do

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share..

Berry.

© All right reserved📝