Chapter Thirty Two- Bickering!

You smiled at the overjoyed bunny, who held her lost chao tightly across her chest. Preety much, the others had somehow stumbled with the missing chao while you were away. They also have crossed roads with the persume frog which was being hugged by the purple cat himself.

" look miss.(Your name)! Its chocola!", cream said, holding the chao up for you to examine. The chao seemed to pout as you observe the creature, eyeing its brown coated fur.

"thats great cream, now cheese will have a friend to play with.", you spoke out your opinion, smiling wider at the rabbit. She giggled lightly, and skipped off with chocola, grinning widely.

Once the little bunny was out of your sight, you frowned and slumped back, your back aching from the night before. Walking around the plane, You strolled to one of the open seats, finding a snoozing pink hedgehog, taking up most of the seats. You sat silently beside her laid body, keeping a watchful eye on her.

once you were sitting on the chair, you immediately relaxed and sprawled out, to tired to complain to the shining sun to go back behind the moon. You slid your bag down from your shoulders, neatly putting it across from you. You were now in complete relaxation, laying down with your eyes tightly closed.

now, you would most likely be in total bliss, but it ended up a different story. The problem is, you were having a harder time controlling yourself. That hallucination you saw that very same day, made you go insane. You couldnt think of a logical reason why it was possible to be seeing that. The dreams, the nightmares, the hatredness, all giving you a wonder. It was almost as if it was a sign, something odd, something unique, something...mysterious.

Reality hit you back, when Amy made a grunt as she spinned to her side. You chuckled out a bit, trying not to wake the pink hog when your laugh was cut short. Shadow plopped at the seat right next to you, face straight forward and with his usual scowl. You turned to him slowly, cocking your head at him a bit.

Pure silence. That was all that could describe the situation at the moment. Not that it bother you much though, it was quite normal now that you thought about it. Shadow isn't the type to start or continue conversations, while you on the other hand just didnt know what to say. It was most likely he made you go shy at times, though you were trying! You fiddles with your fingers, sensing the awkward silence lingering through the air.

"...you seem tense..", shadow said, you quickly turn to him once again, seeing his eyes seemingly glaring at hers. You tensed, quickly placing your hand in front of you to deny his comment, waving it in front of his face.

"What? Pfft...no, i was just wondering....", you tried to come up with an excuse, avoiding the blazing red eyes staring at every little moment you did. Mind racing, trying to come up of an idea. How odd how this dark hedgie could make you so nervous under those eyes.

"...well?", shadow asked irritatedly, his head turned to you to observe. "I was just wondering, about the....whereabouts of rouge and omega!", you quickly answered, eyes darting back at him.

Shadow took a while the process the question, but began the loose his unhealthy glare, and answered without much of a care, "they went to take care of things in G.U.N."

"Oh? And how about you?", your back hitting down on the chair, hearing another grumble coming from Amy. "Didnt feel like it..", shadows responded rolling his eyes, "not like G.U.N would appriciate my work."

You sigh, noticing shadow's immatureness emerging out. The hedgehog simply gave out his own sigh, before a new character popped out of knowhere.

"Sup? Enjoying the ride arent we?", Sonic said, plopping between you and shadow, grinning at the both of you. You smiled at the azure hedgehog, who earned a glare from the dark hedgehog. Shadow scooted away, grumbling angrily. Even though shadow's attitude was starting to warm up to you, you didnt really think he could be that odd with others.