Chapter Thirteen- The Rabbit Residents

The train made its final stop, and all the train's passengers were tidying up their belongings. The night sky was filled with billions of twinkling stars, and the moon shone on the city. Tails and Amy were woken up by the dreaded intercom. Tails whined a bit, but woke up bright and cheerful. Amy just slept on, and after the last train ride with her, you knew better than to wake her up. Tails and Knuckles complained that they were too tired and weren't feeling so well, which left Sonic the joy of waking her up.

When Sonic did wake Amy, you kinda felt bad for him. The poor guy got pounded on the head with Amy's piko piko hammer. The guys had there laugh as you felt worry build up in you. You preeetty much had to drag the poor guy out of the train. Luckily your backpack wasn't that heavy or you'd have a real hand full.

City life at night was so different then in the morning. Everything was just so full of excitement! City folk were out and about doing their own business, tall building covered in colorful lights, and cars on the rush! The crowded place reminded you the time that you went to (favorite Band/singer) concert with your close friends. Now that was a fun memory.

Sonic, being dragged by you, was slightly wobbling and rubbing his head. But he recovered soon after, and was walking casually. You shook your head at his strange behavior and followed the others to the Rabbit household.

Amy was already cherry as usual, she put both of her hands on her face, "Ooo...I hope Cream and Ms. Vanilla don't mind us visiting them at such a late hour..." Amy said hopefully. You and Amy were walking side by side, and the boys were walking behind you. Knuckles spoke with his arms crossed, "I'm sure they wouldn't mind at all, they're always understanding."

Sonic nodded his head, "Yeah! I can't wait for you to meet them, you haven't met them yet, have you (y/n)?"

You replied to him as soon as he finished the sentence, "Actually, I met them this morning."

The guys looked slightly shock, tails said, "But I thought you were in the Mall!"

Amy replied shortly,  "We were, but I invited them so we could hang out."

The guys made an "ooo" face as you giggled at their reaction. Amy soon blurted out, "We're here!" As she rushed to a two-story house, you hadn't noticed that you were in a small, quiet neighborhood. The house was plain, it was like any other original house. The only thing that made it different from the other houses are the planted plants at the porch. You could see some flowers such as daises, roses, sunflowers, etc.

Amy stopped at the cream colored door, and she knocked a couple of times. You wouldn't turn your sight to anything else other than the door. No sooner, the door swung open and a little rabbit peeked her little head out. When she saw her unexpected visitors, she squealed and jumped on Amy in a tight embrace. Cream soon let Amy go, and rushed to an unprepared you. She gave you a warm hug and you smiled. It was only a few hours ago when you first met, but in that small matter of time, you became the closest of friends.

Cream let you go and said cheerfully, "It's great to see you guys again! I didn't think I'd meet you again this soon after we went shopping!" She grinned.

Amy smiled at the little rabbit, she said, "It's great to see you again too, but we kinda need some help, mind if we come in?"

The little rabbit's grin grew wider as she replied, "Of course not! Come in, I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind at all."

You and the rest went into the house and settled in, you walked around the house, staring at all the pictures hung on the wall. Most of them filled with pics of your new found friends, and some you never met before. You weren't really paying attention when you were so close to bumping into someone.

Ms. Vanilla was staring at you, and she smiled at you warmly. You didn't really realize before, but Vanilla was much taller then any other mobian, she was about your height, or even taller. She spoke sweetly, "Hello dear, I'm glad to see you again. How are you?"

You smiled, "I'm fine Ms. Vanilla, sorry for visiting in such sort notice, but we kinda need a place to rest for the night." You hoped it wasn't to much trouble for the elder rabbit.

Ms.vanilla gladly replied, "Oh, its no trouble at all! Is it just you, or are there more?" You were about to reply when Cream rushed in with her pet chao.

"Mom! Is it okay if Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and (y/n) stay over with us?" Cream said excitedly. She made a cute puppy face which you adored! 

Ms. Vanilla nodded her head as Cream smiled brightly and gave her mother the biggest embrace. She soon let go and ran to another room.

You spoke happily, "Thank you Ms. Vanilla!" She laughed a bit and shook her head, "It's no problem (y/n), now the boys will stay in the guest room and you and Amy can stay at creams room."

You smiled and headed out of the room as you let Ms.vanilla do her house work. Everyone was in the living room, the guys, who are sitting on the couch, were watching the television, fighting for the remote. Amy, who sat on the floor beside cream, was rolling her eyes at the idiotic scene, and cream was playing with a bunch of building blocks with Cheese.

You sat beside Cream and played with her as the boys' rants continued in the house. You actually hadn't noticed how hungry you were, your stomach growled, and you were seriously considering eating anything! Even a bug! Thank goodness Vanilla had informed dinner was ready, as you rushed into the dinner table. The others laughed at you and followed you to the table.

Everyone was eating the delicious food on the table, having small conversations. You didn't understand anything they were saying, it was just too fast for you to understand. But you didn't really mind since your mind told you to just eat. You could say, you were lost in your own hunger.

It was not much longer 'till everyone had finished and were preparing for bed, You were in the bathroom brushing your teeth. You smiled as you finished, seeing your shiny teeth. You got up to Cream's little room, you had changed into your PJ's that you bought with the girls and was ready to hit the hay.

Cream and Amy were already lounging on their PJ's as well. There were two sleeping bags on the floor, one of them must be yours as you got onto the mat. Amy and cream smiled at you, Amy was sitting on the blue mat, Cream laid on the yellow bed, and you laid on the red mat. 

Amy said, "Glad you could make it! We were just discussing about a particular subject." Amy smirked and Cream blushed.

One of your eyebrow raised up as you questioned, "what kind of subject?" 

Amy smirked again and said, "Oh, you know...about boys..."

You rolled your eyes, "Aren't you both a liiittle to young to talk about boys?"

Cream fiddled with her fingers and Amy shrugged, she replied, "Doesn't matter what age we are! Boys are a discussion any girl could talk about, even if they're underage."

You shook your head and said, "Okay, continue.."

Amy pondered a bit, she soon asked, "Did you ever dated anyone?"

You actually never had a boyfriend, you weren't that much of a boy crazy girl. You actually weren't that much into any boys in your city. Maybe you had crushes and boys liking you, but nothing to serious.

You replied, "No, I never really dated anyone."

Amy nodded her head in understanding and said, "Yeah, me too, and of course Cream has never dated anyone, right Cream?"

There was no reply by the creamy rabbit, "Cream?" You asked as the both of you stared at the bunny, who was snoring softly.

You chuckled a bit as Amy whined, "Awww, but we just started..."

You said to the hedgehog, "She seems to be too tired to chat anyway, and we should probably nap as well..."

You laid your head on the soft sleeping mat, ready to take a rest. Amy whined again and finally agreed, "Alright, but we had better talk about boys next time."

Amy began to lay down, and she fell asleep softly as soon as she did. You laughed and got up, turned off the bright shining lights, and went into your wonderful dream land.