Chapter Ten- The Guardian!

so on the sky, you, Amy, Sonic, and Tails are heading out to angel island. You looked around feeling your (hair/color) hair flowing with the breeze, you took a deep breath in. Wow, it felt like you were flying all alone, with some magical wings that somehow pop out of your back. 

You said to the pink hedgehog, who is sitting beside you, "Amy! Isn't the view lovely?" Not taking your eyes off of the world beneath you. Amy didn't reply you so you aimed your directions to her, seeing her holding up a hand on her muzzle and another on her tummy.

You asked Amy worriedly, "are you ok? You don't look so good..." Amy just nodded her head as her face was kinda looking green. She finally took her hand out of her mouth and told you, "yeah, I shouldn't have eaten before we take off of ground."

You laughed and asked her, "need a plastic bag or something?"

​She stared at you and shook her head saying she was fine. You shrugged and change your heads direction the opposite way, but somehow, you ended up staring at the blue speedster. He was staring at you back and was smiling at you. You looked around hoping you could find someone else he was looking at but you felt this odd feeling that he was smiling at you. You smiled back and looked over the horizon.

Tails had been silent the whole way from his workshop, you wondered if he was just not in the mood to chat or he was concentrating. You decided to chat with him since he looked rather lonely.

"So, how much longer to Angel island?" You asked the fox.

He looked you over from his shoulder shortly and then kept his direction on the road, "not that long, probably 10 to 15 minutes..." Tails replied you.

You nodded your head, even though he couldn't see you, you asked once more, "oh, ok...but who is this Knuckles character??" You asked curiously.

Tails was about to reply when Amy cut him off, "Well, knuckles is a real grump! He's a knucklehead as well! But he's a good friend to us all." Amy said dully.

Tails ears twitched in annoyment, he was gonna say something when Sonic also cut him off, "yeah! And he's one group with me and Tails! Right buddy?" Sonic said proudly.

Tails only replied with a simple 'right' saying that he wad beyond annoyed. You giggled as the rest of the journey continued in silence.

The X Tornado landed on the floating island, an automatic stair came out of the plane allowing passengers to step out. You and Amy walked down the stairs and landed on the earthy ground.

You wobbled a bit, "wow...I guess I got my head in the clouds..." you said trying to keep yourself from falling.

Sonic grabbed your arm, so you wouldn't keep on wobbling. You smiled gratefully at him, and walked with your hands connected. You and the gang walked to the strange forest, Tails and Amy led the way while you and the speed demon walked side by side behind the other two. Your (Eye color) eyes scanned the forest in wonder and fascination. You continued walking till you saw a ruin in the middle of the island. On the center of it all, lay a huge green emerald resting, you stared in awe, by everything you saw before, this was the most amazing.

Tails climbed up the steep stairs and begun to call this 'Knuckles' which you have yet to meet. "Knuckles!!! Knuckless!!! Where are you!?!!?!" Amy shouted. Amy stared at the kitsune fox as he shrugged unknowingly.

Suddenly, out of knowhere, a red animal came out looking fiercely at his visitor. When he saw his guests, he smiled and asked, "Guys! What'sup?" He climbed down the steep stairs to greet his guest.

He had long dredlocks and was wearing some spiky shoes which were red and green. He also wore large gloves that pointed out around his knuckles. He had his arms crossed and nodded at the group.

Sonic came up Knuckles and put his arms around the red guy. He said, "yo! Great, we just came over to ask you something!" Sonic said cheerfully as Knuckles growled at him.

He faces Tails, "what do you guys wanna know?" Knuckles asked.

Tails smiled and pointed at you saying, "its a long story! But she needs your help...and the master Emerald." Tails replied.

Knuckles freaked out, when he heard Tails say Master Emerald. Amy told him, "calm down! She's not trying to steal it!!" 

Knuckles stood there confused, he aimed his direction and walked up to you. "Ugghh..hello. the names Knuckles, knuckles the echidna." Knuckled mumbled.

You laughed at his shy expression, and replied, "hey! My names (Your Name)!" You said happily as he smiled at you.

He was about to say something when Sonic tapped his foot impatiently, and asked irritatedly, "Are we gonna stay here and do nothing or we are going to find a way for (your name) to come back home." 

You and Tails rolled your eyes, Knuckles growled, and Amy glared at him. He shrugged and asked, "What did I do?" As you 5 headed walked up to the gigantic emerald.

Amy and Sonic told the story of how you came back which you were so tired of hearing. Tails was staring at the large emerald and you sat on the stairs.

You heard Amy said, "so we need the emeralds help to take her home!" You got up and walked up to your 4 friends. Knuckles rubbed his head and replied, "well, i'd be happy to help you out (your name), but the 7 chaos emeralds have disappeared..."

Tails gasp and asked, "why would it just disappear??"

Knuckles shook his head and replied, "during our last battle with egghead, he stole the emeralds remember? He was about to use the emeralds power when his idiotic machines blew up making the emeralds lost."

Amy look down sadly, you felt yourself missing home already, amy asked, " but it couldn't have just vanish to thin air! What if the emeralds were transported to another area!" 

Sonic nodded his head encouragingly, putting a hand on your shoulder. Tails eyes gleamed in excitement, "that's actually really possible! I could make a device to help us track down the emeralds!" Tails said overhappily.

The others, including you had large grins on your faces, tails said once more, "but I kinda need the guardians dredlo-" tails was cut off by Knuckles.

"No way! I'm not gonna give one of my dredlocks for your experiments!" Knuckles growled as Tails frowned. Poor guy.

Sonic said annoyed, "c'mon knucklehead!" Knuckles glared at Sonic, but he continued, "its for (Your name)!! You want to help her get back home do ya??" Sonic said as he did a fistpump. 

Knuckles glared at the blue hedgehog then stared at you, you gave him your best puppy face in the whole world. He growled and put his hands up in defeat, "fine! I'll give Tails one of my dredlocks.." knuckles sighed.

You smiled and Amy gave you a gentle punch on your arms. But knuckles wasn't finish, "on one condition.." knuckles said.

Everyone stared at each other confusingly, great more catches! Why's is there always a catch? That's just life. You stared at him pridefully.you were ready to take on anything to get home!

He spoke, "if I join with your adventure!"