Patrol

I was Halfway round L'Manburg, doing my patrols, Dream and his friends were spotted round here. I was in the area where they were spotted. I heard rustling from a tree, looking up it was just a bird, then shouting, looking behind me, Tubbo and Tommy ran in my direction, Wilbur following with a letter.
"Eun!" I stared at Tubbo, Putting my Bow away.

"Whats up you three?"
Wibur passed me the letter.
"Keep your eye out, Dream has declared a war, Ill put you and Fundy on watch."
Tommy smiled while Fundy appeared behind me, Putting a hand on my shoulder. I opened the letter.

TommyInnit. I have decided, L'Manburg is being too protective over you. Meaning, whenever anyone exits, There will be a notification sent to me by someone on the SMP. I've had enough of you, this is war.

-Dreamwastaken.

I give the letter to Tubbo. "So he cannot touch us, unless we leave L'Manburg." They nodded. "So we stay here." They Nodded again. "Okay. Fundy take the back side, Ive got this side." Everyone left. I was about to continue when i saw Eret by a tree, standing there. I approached him and he turned round. "Hey Eret. You okay?"
"Im fine Eun. What about yourself."

I put a thumbs up.
"We should head back. Wil just got a letter from Tommy about Dream. Im on Duty. Lets go." He smiled and nodded.

We headed back in the boundaries and Eret went to his house. I continued.

A 4 Hour time skip, brought to you by Tommy's Vlog Gun.

I met back up with Fundy at the entrance of L'Manburg. "Anything?" He holstered his Sword.

"Nothing... Its been quiet the whole day. Its Suspicious-."

As soon as i said the word suspicious an arrow flew right between Fundy and I. I looked around, Holding my bow, Grabbing an arrow out the Quill. I searched the area, Fundy equipped his Crossbow. Bingo. I saw a Body moving in the forest. "Go get Tommy! I found out guy." I looked at Fundy, He nodded and left. Running out the L'Manburg borders i ran threw the forest, ontop of trees.

I stopped, eventually coming across a lake. No one was here. "Where did you go!!" I kicked at the water. I felt loads of eyes on me. There were 21 People surrounding me, I dropped down off the tree, staring at each and every one of them. They were not part of L'Manburg..