five

𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 | 1:34 𝐩𝐦

I was in the car with Jay and we were just out riding around and vibing. Avontae had Serayah and I didn't have any clients today so I was chilling for the most part. I have Serayah's location so I'll know if he took her over there or not.

"Let me play a song." I said.

"Play it, I shouldn't even let you play shit since you always stingy." He said.

"Whatever." I said playing Friend Zone by Toosii.

We in the endzone, she put me in the friendzone. Told her I'm sorry, I got no patience, so I gotta get gone. She hate the fact I hang with dope boys and they all got flip phones. She don't know the place that I come from and all the shit I been on. Told her I'm sorry, but I gotta run up a check.

"Hoes tryna greet me with sex you know my biggest flex, give a fuck about your ex." I rapped along.

"All if that nigga got a problem tell him he get on, cause I been tryna get up out the friendzone." Jay mumbled.

"I hear you over there. You can't say ion be putting you on to fye music." I laughed.

"Nah it's just catchy." He smirked.

"Yea right." I rolled my eyes.

"Hold on Imma play a song." He said as the song was going off. The minute the Intro of the song he chose started to play I already knew what it was. We both started saying the words.

"Can we, get a room? We ain't gotta tell nobody." I said.

"It's just me, and it's just you. And what we do in here is private." He said.

I know you really, really want it. But you belong to somebody else. Both, wanna be together. But we can't act on it. Cause you belong to somebody else.

The song continued to play and the call part came on and we acted it out playfully.

"Hello." I said.

"Where you at?" He asked.

"I'mmmm out of the country- Man quit lying, where you at so I can pull up on you." He cut me off.

"Nah I'm just playing, I'm in Atlanta." I laughed.

"Well I'm bout' to come pick you up. I know I ain't seen you in a minute. You know my bad for that last situation." He said driving with his right arm on the steering wheel showing his tattoos.

"I ain't never mean for that none of that to go down like that. I know you still thinkin I'm fuckin with this girl and that girl. But nah I ain't doing none of that." He said.

"Won't put you in no bad situation know it. I mean you already know how you make me feel." He said as he started to laugh. "So I'm finna come." He licked his lips and smirked.

"Right now?" I continued.

"Yea right now?" He said.