[+]Chapter 11[+]

|•|Third POV|•|

A year. That's how much time has passed by in what seemed to be seconds. {Y/N} and Alastor were widely known as the famous Radio Hosts, the silent one and the talkative one. When the silent one had something to comment on or joke about, Alastor often spoke for her. Many didn't mind, yet there were the few people that insulted the woman for her silence.
Alastor and {Y/N} had gotten much, much closer. To the point Alastor willingly hugged the woman whenever. But her alone. The murders the man has caused has gone down! But that was only because.. he felt as if his doe was keeping his sanity and bloodlust in check.. But the other killer's victims haven't gone down in numbers.
The brown haired man hummed energetically as he pulled his red vest on, eyes closed as a wide grin spread across his face. The sound of his black shoes clacking against the floor sounded throughout the manor, his location was the abode of {Y/N}. His precious {Y/N}. The two had planned to go out for supper, somewhere quite fancy, since it was Alastor's decision of where to go.
He waved with polite greetings to everyone he passed by, his jokes being spread throughout civilians as he made his way to a certain home. Alastor was quite.. hesitant to admit, but he had fallen for the woman named {Y/N}. He just couldn't get enough of her. She was so very ravishing in his eyes, and many eyes as well. But those eyes were soon unable to see, lifeless, unmoving, and the last thing they saw was Alastor.
He had finally arrived at {Y/N's} home, his eyes half closed, his grin wavering slightly. Every time he went to see his precious doe, he felt nervous. Such a humane emotion the man hated. With a deep, comforting, breath, he knocked on the door. The light from inside the house of {Y/N} consumed Alastor, a woman in a red dress revealing herself. Her hair was neatly tied back in a side braid, her shoes the same shade of red as her dress, and her lips painted the rose color as well. She beamed after seeing Alastor in front of her, the man she had grown so very close to.
       "Why, hello, my dear! You look.. You look prettier than the stars in the sky, my doe..!" Alastor spoke the last part softly as he unfolded his hands from behind his back, revealing a single black poppy flower. Alastor grinned as he saw {Y/N} silently gasp in surprise, her hand going to cover her mouth. "I decided to get you a small gift, one representing your magnificence! I do hope you find this gift to you at the very least decent."
        {Y/N} nodded quickly, grinning widely as she gently took the flower into her hands, cherishing the black poppy. She then lifted the flower towards her ear, neatly setting it above her ear, in her hair. (Those with hair that's unable to braid- The flower is likely resting behind your ear, aight? Bear with me ;w;) Alastor's smile became real, just as he reached his arm out for his doe, allowing her to wrap her arm around his. Right after {Y/N} shut and locked her door, of course.
        The two happily strolled to their destination, {Y/N} listening to the stories and jokes Alastor had to tell, just like they had every walk during the past year. But other things had happened in the past year..

~•+*{Y/N's POV, including a memory, brought to you by the Angel Dust 'kinky' meme.}*+•~

I chuckled silently, waving towards Alastor. I had needed to use the restroom, which meant leaving Alastor to host the radio show on his own for a small while. I knew he had it covered, so I didn't worry much.
        As I made my way downstairs, where it would be less likely I could be heard, I passed a room. But.. that wasn't right. Alastor doesn't have a green light in that room. I turned back around, my brows furrowing with confusion. Something didn't.. feel.. right..
        That light was.. drawing me towards the room, whispering the most violent requests and urges known in the back of my corrupted mind.. I pushed open the door, eyes widening slightly as I saw a.. seven foot shadow with antlers glaring down at me, its glowing red eyes and sharp toothed smile being burned into my mind.
        It then circled around me, radio noises coming from this shadow as buttoned eyed dolls floated around this room.. The agonizing screams from the dolls were getting louder and louder, higher and higher, more demonic, and more terrified filled. I looked up, smiling.
        I began to laugh. Those painful screams were music to my ears! Such a beautiful sound, oh, how lovely it sounded with the music of string instruments! And this demon of a shadow..! So fascinating! I continued laughing, slowly collapsing on the floor as blood began pouring from my nostrils, soaking my lips and chin, making small puddles upon the wooden floors. The deep red liquid began flooding my mouth, my laughter turning to coughing fits. I was struggling to breath. My own blood seemed to be drowning me..
        The dolls vanished as green flames consumed them, the shadow disappearing through the door as the green light faded. The dark wooden door slammed open, revealing Alastor with a grin. But it dropped. He rushed over to me, lifting me into his arms, moving my {H/C} locks away from my paling face. My smile was fading as the blood continued flowing.
        "My dear..? What on earth happened..!? You're bleeding more than you should be, my doe..!" I leaned my head against his warm chest, eyes dulling as I slowly closed them. I felt so.. tired.. so drained.. I knew I was being lifted, since the feeling of the cold floor left my fingertips. I glanced around as I opened my eyes, realizing Alastor was rushing out of his manor.