Two male grunts have sneaked themselves into the girls dorm, despite being given orders not to. They were currently shuffling through the girl's stuff for fun and also taking the valuable things they could find.

One of the perverted grunt picked up a panty from the laundry and started sniffing it. The other looked at him with disgust.

"Dude, what the fuck?!" he exclaimed.

"This shit actually smells good *sniff* *sniff*," the grunt said with a lusty look. The other one just shook his head and sighed.

Unbeknownst to them, a certain ocean blue haired girl was standing at the doorway. Her face was expressionless and eyes were cold as she saw the grunts playing with her personal stuff.

"Hey.......you feel like someone's watching us?" one of them asked unsurely as he felt a chill on the back of his neck.

"There's nobody here except us, stop rambling," the other one said as he now took out a similar colored bra and started to examine it.

Suddenly, the lights turned off catching them off guard. They could hear the door shut close in the dark.

"Who-? What the-?"

"Who's there??"

Two yellow eyes glowed in the dark as the silhouette of a person could be seen. The grunts freaked out and fell on the floor.

"W-w-w-what is t-that?" one of them asked, pointing at it.

The lights turned back on to reveal a girl standing over them. A dark purple aura was surrounding her as she stared coldly at the grunts, slowly forming a creepy smile.

"Does that smell good too?" Lana asked, referring to the grunt who was holding the bra. He hastily threw it away as he cowered in fear.

Lana slowly raised a pair of big and sharp scissors on both of her hands as she snapped them twice.

"Now, show me those balls of yours with which you dared to come here. They really have grown a lot," she said in the most creepiest tone there is, adding with an evil grin.

What could be heard next was the life-threatening screams of two poor individuals from Lana's room, which died down immediately.

***

"THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY A FI--mmmmm," started Barry only to be interrupted by a hand over his mouth.

"Shut up Barry, you're gonna get us caught," scolded Goh in a whisper.

"Why is he here again?" asked Gary, sighing defeatedly.

These three individual along with two other students were standing outside the research lab. Five or Six grunts were robbing all sorts of expensive machines and gadgets from the facility. The guys were planning an ambush, but it was getting spoiled by a certain retard.

"The moment they come out, we will catch them off guard and beat the shit out of 'em, understood?" asked Gary as everyone nodded affirmatively at his plan.

"But how are we supposed to do that?" asked one of the students.

"Don't worry. I stole some of their devices which paralyses the target for a few minutes," said Goh as he took out four of them and handed them to the others. All of them got it except Barry.

"HEY WHERE'S -?"

"SSSHHHHHH," the others shushed him off when he was about to scream.

"Where's mine?" asked Barry, now in a low voice.

"You don't need it. Your face is enough to scare them off," said Gary as the others stifled a laugh.

"Why you-"