Emperor x reader part 1, 2 and 3

Y/N P.O.V

I had just woken up... I must have woken up early because I didn't get blinded by the rays of sunlight that always hits my eyes causing me to fall off my bed everyday. I got my squid phone from the side of my bed and switched it on and as I looked at the time it was 5:00 in the morning. 'great now what am I supposed to do..'  I lay backed down in bed hoping to get some extra sleep but instead I ended up wrestling with my pillow. 

I then looked at the time again and it was now 6:00 am 'guess there's no point in going back to bed' I clawed myself out and went downstairs to make some breakfast. When I got there I looked at my cereal knowing that's it's good for my strength and its kind of healthy and dashed straight past it and got some ingredients to make pancakes. After I had started frying my pancakes I went to find something on Tv. After what felt like hours of flicking through channels I stumbled across Off the hook broadcasting the new stages  'I guess if there's nothing else...' I went to get my pancakes out of the pan and as soon as I had had put honey on top I heard Pearl make an announcement.

Pearl: - We're having another Splatfest and the theme is...

You rushed all the way to the living room jumped over onto your couch and waited in suspense to find out what the new Splatfest theme was.

Marina: Inkopolis vs Inkopolis square which one is better

You couldn't believe it! It was a Old vs New, senile vs Fresh, Original vs... (You get the idea) This was incredible..

Pearl: I know what team I'm picking and its a no brainer 

Marina: Yep its pretty obvious which city is the best but we would like to know which side your on

Pearl: The high-tech perfect quality Inkopolis square

Marina: Or the old school Memory-making lovely Inkopolis

You hearing the conversation between Pearl and Marina had made your choice a lot more harder now...
Because which one was "better" Inkopolis -your home town- or Inkopolis square -The place you made new friends above and under ground (Octo valley)- Now you really didnt know what to choose which was bad because you only had 2 days until the voting ends and then a third day to play on the team you had chosen and 2 days to you wasn't enough time...

Pearl: I'm assuming your on Inkopolis square team right Rina

Marina: Umm no actually I'm not I'm actua-

You turned off the Tv. You didn't need to hear the rest of the news since it was going to be mostly of Pearl and Marina arguing and even tho some people shipped them you disagreed with that as they are always on different sides when it comes to Splatfests and they can get a bit aggressive..

You decide that you would take it easy today and not vote now since you still weren't sure which team so after finishing your pancakes you went upstairs to change.

After you had got changed you have grabbed your phone and headed out to Inkopolis and when you got there it was crowded. There were more inklings than usual and they were all talking about the same thing you had watched on the TV this morning. The Splatfest. Of course you didn't want to get involved so you went to the lobby to play a turf war.

You had your weapon and you were ready to face... Team Blue? You had heard about this team and apparently they were not the smartest but they always seemed to win matchs against high rankers you had looked at your team mates and gave them ideas on where to go and they agreed with you and that's when the game began.

*Time skip*

You had won. You had beaten Team blue. You and your teammates were champions of the match and you felt partly happy. And since that match had tired you out you went to get a drink. After refreshing yourself and getting ready for another turf war a team had came to stop you and that team was none other than... Team Blue that you had beaten.