Anger and Pain

Seth's P.O.V.

I really screwed up I thought. He is my boyfriend. Im in so much pain. I feel like a cheater, a mistake. I couldn't help but lay my head onto Jazmines and start to cry. I could feel her hand brushing my hair and wiping my tears away.

"Hey do you want to go to a hotel for now?" Jazmine asked my while trying to comfort me.

"Yeah, I'll go with you, its the only way I can get out of here." I said trying to stop crying.

I really screwed up. Maybe staying with Jazmine will make me feel a bit better.

Jazmines P.O.V.

I need to bring Seth to a hotel. I need to bring him to a place where he can forget all his worries. I just want him to feel better. I feel so guilty.

I saw Seth run up and quickly got his clothes. He ran back downstairs like he saw a ghost, then I saw mark on his face.

"He slapped me" Seth said with tears in his eyes.

Damn. I really screwed up. I ran over to kiss his cheek. "Did that make you feel better?" I said while rubbing his cheek.

"Yeah, a bit" He said, holding my hand.

I grabbed a pack of beer, knowing Seth would need it. We head out the door. Seth looks back at the house. He looks directly to the window where Deans room is. Seth drove off to the hotel with me sitting in the passenger seat.

Seth's P.O.V.

I feel lost. Maybe going to the hotel with Jazmine will make things better. I'm kind of happy that she wants to go with me. I have a shoulder to cry on. I think I really am starting to love her.

"Hey... Thanks for coming with me. It means a lot. I-I love you." I let all my anger go and held her hand.

"No problem, I love you too."

I can feel her fingers intertwine with mine. I felt really safe around her. I just want to love her forever.