Regret

Seth's P.O.V.

I screwed up big time. I wish I'd never had done that. I feel like a complete idiot. Maybe Dean and I weren't ment to be together. Maybe, Jazmine and I were ment to be together. I wanted to call Dean, but I can't. His phone got shut off weeks ago. I feel like a screw up. I could hear Jazmine walking into the hotel room as I wipe my tears away.

Jazmines P.O.V.

I was bringing in the final things from Seths old house. I walked in and saw Seth wiping away his tears. I quickly dropped our things and ran over to him.

"Hey, are you okay?" I quietly asked him while kissing his cheek.

He wrapped his arm around me and started to sob. "I'm a screw up. A mistake. Why did I do this? I think I was getting a bit jealous when Melanie came over. Now I'm afraid Dean is with her. Now I have no one."

"Hey" I whispered to him trying to comfort him. "You still have me. I'll be here for you. I promise. Okay?"

"Alright." Seth started to hug me and grip on me tight.

"I love you sweetheart" Seth said while laying down.

"I love you too." I told Seth wiping away his tears.

I layed down in front of him and he was cuddling me tight, like he didn't want to let me go. I put my hands on his hands on his hands. I could still hear Seth crying a little. I turned around and told him its going to be alright and kissed him.

Seth's P.O.V.

I feel like Jazmine is my only escape. I didn't want to let her go. She is starting to feel like my whole world. Quite honestly I might be lost without her. I leaned in for another kiss. I held her waist and started to whisper in her ear.

"Hey, I just want to let you know, you're my everything. I love you so much, and I never want to let you go" I tried not tearing up but I did.

Jazmines P.O.V

I could feel his tears fall on me.

"Hey, it's going to be alright, just get some sleep and I'll talk to you tomorrow"

"Okay" Seth sighed.

I closed my eyes and could feel Seth's head laying down on my chest.

I tried to wipe Seth's tears away. "Goodnight Seth" I whispered.