Dean and Melanie

Dean's P.O.V.

A few minutes after I woke up I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked polietly.

"Melanie!"

I opened the door for her. Melanie has been my friend for a long time. We met each other in preschool and we've been friends ever since. Last time I saw her was years ago and damn she has gotten beautiful.

"So what are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Just stopping by to see an old friend" Melanie said while jumping onto Deans bed.

Melanie's P.O.V.

I thought to myself. I have to tell him my feelings I just have too. I know he's dating Seth but I'm really starting to have feelings for him.

"Want me to grab us some drinks?" Dean told me looking right into my eyes.

It took me a second to process what he said. I was so lost into his eyes.

"Oh yeah, sure!" I said snapping out of it.

"Alright, I'll be back down" Dean said while winking at me.

Deans P.O.V.

I sneak down the stairs to try not to interrupt Seth and Jazmine. I slowly headed downstairs, and saw them kissing.

"What the hell is going on!!??" I was so angry. Seth kissing a girl that he has known for only 16 hours? Really?

"I-Its not what it looks like" Seth said. I can tell, he was about to burst out in tears.

"Oh yeah? Why would you kiss a girl you haven't even known for a day? Why would you do this to your boyfriend? Whatever, don't talk to me." I grabbed 2 beers then headed upstairs.

Melanie's P.O.V.

I heard Dean run upstairs and come into the room and slam the door shut.

"What's wrong?" I can tell Dean was about to cry.

"Seth... Kissed... Jazmine..." Dean said trying not to cry.

"The girl downstairs? Why would he do this to you?!" I said wiping his tears away.

"I dont know. I'm not going to talk to him. I dont think we can be together. He broke my heart."

I saw tears streaming down his face. I tried my best to comfort him.

"I'll be here for you. I promise. I love you Dean. You mean a lot to me." I hugged Dean trying not to cry.

"Thanks. I love you too" I could feel Dean squeezing me. I wiped his tears away.

"Hey, can I tell you something that I've been holding back for a few years?" I said getting nervous.

"As long it has nothing to do with Mr. Cheatpants."

"It won't. I promise. Over the past few years I've started to like you more. I've started to have feelings for you. I think you have a beautiful personality, and you are just the most perfect human there is. Sometimes I just want to kiss you out of the blu-" I got interrupted by Deans kiss.

Deans P.O.V

Fianlly my chance. I can finally kiss her. I've honestly been waiting for this moment. When she kissed me I forgot the whole world around me. It felt like forever but I absolutely loved it.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." She whispered back going in for another kiss.