Missing You

Deans P.O.V.

I just got back to the hotel from a live taping of RAW. I just had my 11th beer over the past week. I just can't forget what Mr. Cheatpants did to me. He broke my heart. Also at the same time I want to call Seth, but my heart tells me no I can't talk to Mr. Cheatpants. I had to grab my cigarette. I'm going through way too much pain.

Melanie threw the cigarette, and damn I got so mad.

"What the hell was that for?!" I snapped at her. I felt so guilty.

"Hey, I'm sorry for snapping at you. I've been going through a lot, and its really affecting me. Im still trying to forget what Seth did to me." I tried to calm myself down.

Melanie's P.O.V.

I feel bad for Deanie. Going through all of this. Being backstabbed by his own friend. His own ex.

"Hey, just get some sleep. I'll be right next to you if you need something."

"Alright" Dean kissed me before he layed down to go to bed.

Deans P.O.V

Im trying to sleep but the little prick Seth keeps on popping up in my head. Quite honestly I miss him. It'll be a while before we'll date again, but I want to try to be friends at least. I'm lost without him.

I felt Melanie come up from behind and cuddle me. It felt so good. She really cares about me and how I feel. I need to wake up early to try to talk to Seth. I have no idea what I have done, but I feel like an ass for doing it. I regret everything. Why does my anger get the best of me?

I tried going to sleep, before I knew it I was sleeping like a baby, I was sleeping like I haven't slept in forever.