Lost

Deans P.O.V.

I rested on my bed and thought over everything. Maybe Seth and I weren't meant to be. Problem is, I can't stop thinking about him. I am starting to have deep feelings for Melanie though. I still have tons of feelings for Seth still. Im just laying confused and lost.

"You need anything Dean?" Melanie said in her light and quiet voice.

"No not right now." I said back while kissing her again trying to forget everything that happened between Seth and I.

Melanies P.O.V.

I feel bad for Dean, what kind of man would do this to him? Yeah he has a bad side, but thats no reason to hate him.

"Want me to stay with you for now?" I asked trying to comfort him.

"Yeah, so I dont wind up doing anything horrible" Dean said while taking another big sip of his beer.

"Alright. Just remember I'm always here for you." I told him.

I decided to sneak another kiss in. He pulled me in closer for another kiss. Dean wrapped his muscular arms around me and made me feel safe.

Dean's P.O.V.

Whenever I kiss her I feel really safe. I feel protected.

"I love you babe, I guess we are dating?" I questioned while playing with her hair.

"I love you too, and I guess so." Melanie told me leaning towards me for another kiss.

I sat up thinking what the hell was I doing. What am I doing with my life? Why did I do this to myself and Seth? Will he ever forgive me for the way I acted?

I finished up my beer, and threw the can on the floor. I couldn't stop thinking of what Seth was doing right now.