Heartbreak

Jazmines P.O.V.

Seth invited me to a RAW taping in Philadelphia. He kissed me before he went out to face Dean.

I was walking around backstage until I felt a vibration coming from my phone. Its a text from my cousin, she hardly talks to me, and disrespects me, so I'm wondering what the hell does she want?

I read the message and it said, "hey... I'm really sorry to tell you this... But your father died a few hours ago in a car accident..."

I couldn't believe it. My only parent that I grew up with just died.

I sat down against the wall and cried.

I heard someone come up to me and say "Are you alright pumpkin?" It was a very familiar voice. It was a very cheerful British accent. I looked up to see it was Paige.

"I'm not okay. My dad, the only parent I grew up with, is dead." I tried to yell but tears started to stream down my face.

Paige had a sincere face. "Here let's go to Natties and mine room."

"Alright" I stood up trying to hold back my tears.

We entered into their room and I saw Nattie. She looked at me in concern and ran over to me. "What's wrong?"

I looked over to Paige, hoping she would answer.

"Her father died..." Paige sighed.

I could hear Paige's voice crack a bit.

"I-I don't know what to say.."

Nattie came over and hugged me tight.

I can hear from the arena, "And your winner, Seth Rollins!!!"

I was happy he won, but I'm still depressed about my dad.

Nattie spoke up. "Want me to get Seth for you and tell him you're in here?"

I couldn't speak at all. I just shook my head. As soon as the door closed, Paige pulled a chair up to me and looked down. I can tell she was about to break.

"S-So how close was you and your father?" Paige's voice sounded like she was seconds away from crying.

"He was close, but not that close if you know what I mean"

"Yeah... I know what you mean"

I heard a door open, and Seth came running in.

"What the hell happened?!" He yelled.

The room was silent, "TELL ME WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL HAPPENED!?!" He screamed out.

"My.. Father... D-Died." That was the only thing that I could slip out of my mouth.

Seth's P.O.V

When I heard that, my heart just stopped. It felt like the world stopped revolving.

"I-Im so sorry babe... I got told I can have the rest of the night off. Do you want to head back to the hotel?" I hugged her really tight. I feel so bad for her.

"Yes" she said while nodding her head.

"Alright, don't forget I'll be here for you!" Paige yelled out before we left the room.