Shit we're going to be late

A/N not my best work but it's kinda cute, the next few updates are ready and they are going to be kinda similar to this one so hope you like little fluff pieces, enjoy.

I wake up in Joey's arms like every other day, I also feel Diane leaned in between both of our legs especially clingy this morning after we left her for a whole week. Joey leans down and kisses my hair letting me know he's awake and to this I turn so my head is in his chest, I take in the scent of him and smile at the familiarity, he wraps his arms around me locking me in place. We stay cuddled together for a few minutes before Joey hops out, the sudden movement wakes up Diane and she moves over to my now free chest where Joey just was. He smiles at this and takes out his phone to take a quick photo before kissing my forehead and leaving the room.

With Joey now gone I just lie in silence stroking Diane. The smell of pancakes reaches our room a few minutes later and I smile at Joey's thoughtfulness. I slide out of bed and make my way out to the kitchen Diane following me.

As I enter the kitchen I see Joey half naked with one of my aprons on, I stand still smiling, taking in this view for as long as I possibly can but that doesn't last long as Diane gives me away with a bark, Joey turns around first looking down at Diane then up to me making eye contact. "Like the view?" He says smirking at me, I ignore the blush that I feel spread across my cheeks and keep a straight face "maybe" I say letting out a small smile. "No you love it" he says smirking even harder, I scrunch up my nose in response and he closes the gap between us. Diane lets out another bark and we pull apart, "right she's hungry, I've got it" I say turning but Joey stops me "no I've got it. Here" he says turning and grabbing a plate of pancakes. I smile and take it off him "you're the best" I say as he leans down and kisses my cheek.

Joey joins me a few minutes later with a plate of pancakes himself, we talk and eat for a bit until I finish, I get up kissing Joey on my way to the kitchen. I rinse my plate and place it on the bench, I leave the kitchen and enter the bathroom, in the bathroom I slide off my pyjamas and step under the running water of the shower. The warm water runs down my shoulders soothing the pains of my body. I turn the water off and step out grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my shoulders, I dry off and blow dry my hair, I step out of the bathroom a towel still wrapped around my body, I pick out a presentable top and skirt and put it on. I brush out my hair and tie it back in a messy bun on the top of my head, I take out my makeup and apply a small amount to my face.

I walk out of the bedroom to find that the kitchen and dining table was completely clean, Joey sat on the couch dressed and ready with Diane sat on his lap. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him surprising him slightly "thanks for breakfast and everything else" I say leaning over and kissing his cheek, I pull back but stay in that place "well thank you for everything" he says turning and looking directly into my eyes, I think for a second "what have I done?" I ask Joey doesn't hesitate kissing me directly on the lips "thanks for letting me do that, thanks for being here with me, thanks for carrying my baby and I guess just thanks for existing, Lo you are the most incredible, beautiful, amazing person I have ever met and I love you" he says and kisses me even more intently, I smile against his lips and push harder against his lips. Somehow I ended up on the couch next to him with both of our shirts off, I lay against him forgetting everything else in the world only noticing the fast heartbeat of Joey and the feeling of his hot breath on my neck, "Shit! We're going to be late" Joey says suddenly sitting up after looking at his phone, I sit up also and look at my phone "Shit" I let out, there was 5 minutes till our appointment that was at 8 o'clock and it took us at least 10 minutes to get there. Quickly we both throw our shirts back on, I walk over to the mirror and fix my lipstick slightly rubbing away a few smudges, I then grab my bag and we make our way to the car "you've got lipstick smudges there" I say while we sit at a red light leaning over and rubbing it away slightly, he puts his hand to his face where I had just rubbed and rubs it himself "better?" He asks and I nod "yes."

We were late by a few minutes as expected but it wasn't a huge deal, the appointment didn't last long as it was just a small check up but from how everything had been going the little bean was looking healthy.

We both had to go to work after the appointment but we went out and got some ice cream first in celebration.

A/N sorry this one took me awhile to upload I had it almost ready quite awhile ago but the past week has been an emotional roller coaster for me.

Basically the whole week I haven't been able to sleep because I've been thinking about my sexuality and so I just decided I should come out to my family so hopefully I would be able to sleep. So I came out on Friday and their reactions weren't bad it was just kind of awkward, anyway it's Sunday now and I feel kind of better about it but still I'm just dealing with a lot at the moment.

Here is how I came out if you wanted to know, don't judge it was really hot in Australia and the icing was melting in the heat. Oh and they are gluten free because I may be celiac 😢

 Oh and they are gluten free because I may be celiac 😢

My screen saver at the moment.

Also a quick thank you to Starkid for helping me through this hard week and all hard weeks, especially Richpez which has brought me so much Joy this year with their announcement

Also a quick thank you to Starkid for helping me through this hard week and all hard weeks, especially Richpez which has brought me so much Joy this year with their announcement. And another thank you to any other Wattpad users that have written starkid/ Richpez fanfics because they have been what has kept me going, also everyone reading this fic it has made me so happy any response I get from this book and I really appreciate every single one of you.

Anyway sorry for that long rant about myself but if you did read through all of that another big thank you to you.