Chapter Two- A Robot?

Suddenly....

A loud crash followed by screams of horror was all you could heard by now, no one dared to make a move, neither did you. Something told you whatever was out there would mean big trouble. All the citizen in the restaurant were trembling like little chihuahuas. You thought it was just the pranks the kids are playing.well, you were actually trying to hide the fact you aren't thinking anything drastic! Like a alien space ship landing on earth requesting for human brains to eat! Ohh! Now your afraid.

All the employees of the restaurant were now too afraid to get out of the staff room. Christine, was actually the only one brave enough to get out and try to calm the Customers.

"Calm down everyone, I'm sure its nothing really important..." christine said, who was playing with the collar of the shirt. She was preeety afraid too.

You saw your (F/P) trembling under the table as well. You decided that enough was enough! You stood from your chair earning a couple a glances and boldly head for the door. Christine called your name a couple of times, but you muted her. This was getting out of hand, something out here which could be life threatening, you beg to differ.

You pushed the steel doors open and took a look around, your eyes widen slightly. The whole place was a wreck! The roads were showing cracks, tall skyscrapers with giant holes, citizens trembling in fear. But where's the one who caused this? You looked around seeing nothing out of the ordinary. You walked to the wrecked road, earning people telling you to hide. Yeah right you were! Your stubborn head wanted to know what was going on!

You stopped in the middle of the road, still seeing everything fine. That was till you turned around almost crashing into a 5 foot robot. The robot was colored with black and yellow, you weren't really fond of the color but what caught your eyes is the intial, it was different..it actually looked kinda liked an egg intial? Well, you didn't had much time to think cause it started talking to you.

"Greetings earthlings! I have come in need of your assistance..." a old and robust voice said. That couldn't be a robots voice, it must be its creator's. You were hoping it wasn't an alien from outer space. Hey! It could happen!

"What do you want?" You spoke bravely.

The robot or its creators said, "What is this? A little girl..? Need your mommy?"

You growled, "Shut up and answer me." You were always quite rude.

The robot paused, and spoke, "Hmmm...quite bold aren't you, no matter! Let me introduce myself, I am Dr. Eggman, and I'm here to get something...important."

Dr. Eggman? What a strange name, you were on the verge of bursting into laughter but was able to contain it. You questioned, "and what is that something?"

Dr. Eggman spoke, "well, I would love to chat with you and tell you about it an-" he got cut off by a sudden alarm coming from the robot, you heard him mumbled a few words and suddenly shout angrily, "Blasted fool! That darn emerald had gone back to another world.. oh well, I had a nice chat with you, little girl." He opened up a portal, and scared all the citizens. He was about to get a way but you weren't having it! You followed the bot in to the the portal and jump in.

You soon were surrounded by darkness, and found yourself in deep slumber.