Clark's POV

Christopher thinks for a moment then opens his mouth.

"I was just passing by." He replied as he looked down but I wasn't quite sure what he was looking at.

"Anyways, I dropped my glasses... can you maybe... help me?." I asked slow and so very nervously. He was still looking down at something.

"Okay then." He started searching around and I tried in doing the same. I couldn't help but still think about how embarrassing this whole situation was.

I stood there for a few seconds before I start moving again but bump my head into a soft yet hard figure

"Oof." I check what I bumped into and I had yet embarrassing myself in front of Christopher. Before I could say anything, he set the glasses near my face.

"Oh- Thank you." I put them on and now I realized how much better he looks like with what he was wearing. It was some black jeans with a white branded T-shirt and on top of that an open dark red jacket.

I feel my face heating up from this intense and awkward situation, so I tried to say something.

"Do you want to... maybe sit o-or something?." I shyly asked in which he nodded.

We had both taken a seat on this somewhat sunny day. The seat was under a tree, thankfully and it was pretty cool.

"You know." He started "if I were your father I would slap you for being so nervous all the time." That's... not what I was hoping for.

"O-oh... right, s-sorry about that." I said and still sounded nervous as my heart is beating incredibly fast. He took a look at me and sighed.

"What makes you nervous?." He asked as he examined me. Might as well tell him a bit about me.

"Well I am... into men. I don't know if you still want to be here, but you can leave. It's understandable... I get that alot, but I won't try to hit on you unless I know for a fact that you're also into men" I said and he had an amused look on his face.

"I don't mind at all. In fact I'll protect you from anyone who tries to harm you for that" Hearing him say that made me happy.

We chatted for about an hour, and i learned quite a few things about him. Like the fact that he likes sports... well duh because he's fine as fuck. And I also learned the fact that he has sex like every other day... which somehow the conversation went there as I told him that I haven't ever dated anyone in my life.

---------------------
It was now the next day. It carried out the same, however today I had PE. But the worst part of all, I had it with Christopher.

I'm pretty sure he has always seen me being one of the last people to finish something. But of course the even worst part of all was the fact that we use locker rooms.

It was a dead zone because half the boys is fine as fuck but they also know that I am gay. And to put the cherry on top, Oliver is also in that class.

Oliver has always tried to make my life miserable. But not only me but my only other friend there, Evan. Evan is also gay and he tells me that he likes Oliver. But nobody else tells knows but me, since Evan is... kinky.

If either of us dared to glance up, Oliver will call us out and all the boys will go against us.

I took a little peek at Christopher, who is the finest of people here. But when I was about a second in, I see Oliver's face covering my eyes.

"HEY GUYS, THIS FAG IS DOING IT AGAIN." I hear Oliver yell and my body tensed up. All the guys turn their heads at me and started laughing, well except for Christopher.

Although it was nice to see muscular shirtless guys around me, it wasn't all that great with the current situation.

"GET THIS IN MIND, you. Will. Never. Have. An attractive boyfriend." He said and I heard chuckles as he pushed me to the locker.

"Maybe except for him, you go on with him." He said as he pointed at Evan. I'm pretty sure the guys didn't catch that but me and Evan sure as hell did.

"Leave them be." I heard Christopher say as more of a threat. My eyes widened as I now found out that me and Evan aren't alone in this homophobic locker room.

Oliver is the biggest pussy since he backed down, in fact everyone else backed down because they wouldn't dare speak up to Christopher.

The teacher called everyone to go to the field and the guys except for me, Evan, and Christopher left. I didn't know how to thank him, but my mouth slipped.

"Do you want to hang out with me and my friends tonight?."

Shit.

Oops.

Fuck.

"...okay." wait what???

Btw, I changed Christopher's model on January 17 2021. So if you have read on the previous days then I suggest you go back to introduction