Chapter 6

A/N; i gave up on rewriting this so here's just all the old parts back... sorry for wasting everyone's time thinking you were getting new parts..😅

p e t e r

I woke up in my bed, wearing my pajamas and having no memory of what happened, or how I got back home. Last thing I remembered was walking out of Oscorp then everything went black and I woke up in my bed. I looked around my room then focused my attention to my alarm clock on my nightstand on the right side of my bed it read '8:57am'. I sighed and pushed the blankets off me. That's when I realized my ace bandages weren't on me anymore and that someone had changed my clothes.

"Who the hel-" I began to think to myself but my thoughts were interrupted when the door opened; It was Bruce. I let out a relieved sigh after knowing it wasn't either of my dads.

"Good you're awake, good morning." Bruce spoke stepping into the room.

"What are you doing here? Don't you live at the compound?" I questioned, "Not that i'm unhappy to see you uncle bruce!" I stammered out right after. He waved his hand brushing it off.

"How are you feeling?" He checked.

"Fine?" I raised my pitch in question, "What happened?"

"You passed out in front of the Oscorp building, Harry brought you to the compound and got me." My uncle explained and came to sit next to me on the bed. I slid my hands down my face with a sigh.

"So- you wanna tell me why you were wearing ace bandages around your chest?" He asked and I gave him a worried stare mixed with shock. "Don't worry, I didn't tell your dads, that's not for me to tell, I just told them you were very dehydrated."

I let out a relieved sigh, "Thank you." I whispered as a stared at the floor.

"So, what do you want me to call you?" He asked, "And I'm assuming he/him pronouns."

I gave a happy and relieved smile, "Peter, and yeah it's he/him." I answered.

He smiled, "alright Peter, no more ace bandages, I'll buy you a binder as long as you promise to use it safely. no longer than eight hours a day, and no wearing it to bed."

A/N: This goes to all you readers that bind too. I WILL send the bird squad after you if you don't bind safely!

I nodded, "I promise! a-and I'll pay you back." I stammered over my words. I was so happy and couldn't believe I was getting a binder.

"No no, you don't have to pay me back, consider this a late birthday present alright?"

"Okay," I smiled, "Thank you uncle Bruce."

He pulled me into a hug, "Of course kiddo." he said softly.

"Alright now your dads are making breakfast it should be done soon, I don't think you're in trouble for the whol bucky situation as I'm sure you were just trying to keep him safe but for sneaking out- I'm sure they have an opinion on that." He then stood up from the bed and exited the room closing the door behind him.

I looked around my room, it was larger than most but it didn't feel like my room. It felt like Paige's room, and Paige isn't who I am. The room was colored with purple walls, band posters and several bags with Paige's name on them, and then shelves filled with old trophies from the 1st and 2nd grade soccor team, those belonged to Paige as well. Even my bedding had Paige's name on it, and it was purple, it didn't feel like Peter's room; It needed an upgrade.

I decided that was a job for another day and exited the room and went to the kitchen where Dad, Pops, Unlce Bruce, and Uncle Bucky were.

"Bucky!" I cried running towards the soilder. he hugged me tightly with one arm, he didn't use his metal arm because he was afraid he'd hurt me.

"Hey kiddo." He said when I pulled out of the tight hug.

Pops looked over at us weirdly as he stood behind the kitchen island making pancakes. "Paige there's some pancakes and sausage over here on the counter." He spoke letting his annoyance seek through in his voice a bit.

I went to the counter and grabbed a plate then put four sauage links and three pancakes on my plate then went to sit down on the stool by the island, across from Pops. Bucky and Bruce went into the other room, I assumed it was to talk about something.

"So Paige- what did you go to Oscorp for yesterday?" Dad questioned breaking the long lasting silence of the room he placed a glass of water in front of me.

I thought about how to answer for a moment. "Should I tell them I'm dating Harry?" I questioned myself. I was taking to long to answer which resulted in a confused look from Pops. "Paige?"

"I went to see my boyfriend, Harry." I answered truthfully and took a deep breathe; "To tell him that I'm trans."

Pops spit out his coffee, "You're what?" he asked. Dad just looked at me blankly.

"I-I'm transgender- I'm a boy." I stated.

"No you're not." Pops spoke. I just looked over at Dad who hadn't said anything and just looked at me solemnly.

"Dad, please say something." I pleaded, but he was silent, I then focused my attention back to Pops. "I'm still the same person I've always been- or well half of me, the half I let you get to know, M-My Name's Peter." I explained then Dad just walked out of the room, "Dad." I cried but he said nothing and just kept walking, stray tears fell down my face.

"Paige you're my daughter, this is just some phase, you're confused. You're a lovely young woman, you are my daughter." Pops stated.

"No I'm not! I-I'm your son!" I sobbed.

"Paige you just need some help, this can be cured. You can't just change genders regardless if anyone has told you that you could. If anyone did tell you such a thing they're trying to confuse you and obiously don't care about your well-being." He stated.

"I-I don't need to be cured! This is who I am!" I yelled causing Bucky and Bruce to quickly entered the room. I looked at them with a pleading expressin asking for help.

"Dammit Paige! You are Paige not Peter! This is just some stupid phase and people trying to confuse you! You need help!" He yelled.

"Steve!" Bucky yelled.

"Did you put this in her head? Ever since you came in she's been acting weird, did you put her up to this?" Pops yelled in response.

"No he didn't! I've always known! Please why can't you just accept me?!" I cried.

He glared at me. For the first time ever Pops glared at me, I had never seen him this angry, I was terrified. "Pops..."

I saw him clench his fist and I took a step back, "Maybe you should go." He said.

"Pops... No... please..." I sobbed.

"I don't even know who you are anymore, get out." He almost yelled the last part.

Tears were now falling down my face like a waterfall and I ran to my room to pack my stuff.

"I can't believe you Steve." I heard Bucky say to Pops before making it to my room.

I entered the bedroom and slammed the door behind me and locked it before falling to the ground leaning against it. "He doesn't accept me... He hates me." I thought to myself as I brought me knees to my chest and cried.