Chapter 5

Peter's POV:

I sat on my bed just waiting for either Pops or Dad to walk through that door and lecture me. I knew this was going to end in me getting grounded again so I figured... why not prolong it? I went over to my closet where I hid my Spider-Man suit and quickly changed into it, sure it was the middle of the day and wouldn't exactly get away with sneaking out as easily as I would if it were the middle of the night but I was sneaking out for a reason. I wanted to go see Harry and tell him, tell him the truth of who I am. I already let one secret out today, what's another? I could already feel my breathing tightening from the ace bandages I had put on that morning but I didn't care. They made my chest flat which was all I wanted, no pain no gain right?

After getting my suit on along with my web shooters and newly made web-fluid I opened my window and jumped out of it, swinging from building to building until getting to the heart of the city where Harry was. He always stayed at his dad's company during the day to work on school work and other projects. I landed in an alleyway about two blocks away from Oscorp and took my suit off to change into regular clothes. I looked around to make sure no one was around first before taking the home made jump suit off. After getting changed I put the suit into my backpack and went into the Oscorp building. The lady's at the desk knew who I was so I didn't have to go through the trouble of all the levels of security.

"Hello Paige!" Scarlet, the red head that looked to be in her early 20s greeted with a smile.

"Hey Scarlet, Harry here?" I asked.

"Yeah, he should be up in his lab." She replied.

I smiled, "Alright thanks!" I then waved before walking to the eleveator.

"Paige Stark, welcome." The elevator A.I greeted.

"Hello, can you take me to the lab floor please?" I requested with a wince at the deadname.

The elevator floors then increased in number as we went higher. Finally arriving at the 19th floor which held all the student or intern labs. Harry had the biggest lab since he's the son of the company owner. His lab stood at the end of the long hallway. I looked into each of ther modernized white colored labs to see interns and other teens working on expierments. They all looked so exciting and interesting.

I made it to Harry's lab and stood at the door. Before walking in I took a deep breathe and walked in. "Hey baby!" I greeted my boyfriend. He was hovered over his desk tinkering with some type of glove. He quickly looked up at me with a smile and walked over to me. "Hey Paigly." He said then kissed me gently, "What are you doing here?"

My expression slightly deflated, "I came to tell you something, you might want to take a seat." I explained. He looked at me puzzled and with his usual worried look as he stumbled for the stool behind him and sat down.

"You okay? You look nervous." He spoke sincerly.

I smiled, "I'm fine just uuuh this is kinda hard to explain." I grabbed the stool that stood next to me and pulled it closer to Harry and sat next to him. My mouth felt dry. "You know how a the other day when we came here I went into the boys bathroom, and Flash posted all those things about me?" I started.

"Yeah? but you were sick you didn't realize what bathroom you were going into." He stated, his confusion seeping through in his voice. "But what does that have to do with anything?"

"Harry, I was completley aware of what bathroom I was going into." I started, earning a great look of confusion. "I went into the boys bathroom because... because I'm a boy."

He laughed a bit, "Haha nice one Paige." He then realized I was being serious.

"Harry I'm trans. I'm not your girlfriend... I'm your boyfriend, I haven't changed at all, I'm still the same person just-" I was cut off.

"What should I call you then?" He asked with a smile and went to hold me hand.

I suddenly breathed out a breathe i didn't know I was holding, I was so relieved. "Peter, Peter Benjamin Stark." I answered.

He kissed me softly on the forehead, "Okay Peter." He said softly his face just an inch away from mine. "It'll take me a few days to get used to it, but I'll try my best, I love you."

I couldn't help but smile, "I love you too." I then kissed him pationitley before we started making out.

After about three minutes I heard footsteps by the door, "ahem." Mr. Osborne spoke and Harry and I quickly pulled away from each other.

"H-Hey dad." Harry stuttered out.

"Harry, Paige." He greeted. Harry looked at me at the sound of the name to see if I would say anything.

"Uhh It's actually Peter." I replied while looking at the floor.

"Alright Peter, well I see I've been kept in the dark about this relationship." Mr. Osborne spoke and I looked up at the sound of my name. "Peter how about you join us for dinner, I'd love to have you."

"I would love to but I'm sorry I can't. I should probably get home soon my dads want me home before dinner." I smiled.

"Maybe another time." He stated as I picked up my backpack and started to walk out.

"Yeah, another time." I responded and walked past him to leave, it was an awkward situation to be in and I wanted out of it.

"Oh Paig- Peter, do your dads know about..?" Mr. Osborne asked.

"Uhh they don't know about me being Trans nor me dating your son sir." I answered.

"Alright then, I'll let you tell them at your own time." He replied. "have a good night."

"Yeah you too, bye Mr. Osborne, I'll see you at school on monday Harry." I then sped walked down the hall for the elevator.