Chapter 11

Everything hurt, now that I wasn't flying into space I realized just how much pain I was in. I must've been hit from behind without realizing. My eyes felt heavy, I blinked over adn over again trying to fight the urge to sleep. I didn't keep it up for long though, soon enough sleep overtook me and I was out like a light.

-----

I woke up in a bright white room. I recognized it, I had been there before. Great, it was the medbay of Dad's tower. I tried to sit up but I was restrained to the table. "Dammit." I cursed. I was surprised my mask wasn't off yet though. I figured that they would've taken it off the moment they brought me in, guess I was wrong.

"Power-Restricting restraints, you're not getting out of here until you're brought to questioning." A familiar voice spoke. He was on the left side of the room. I turned my head to see none other than Nick Furry. "You're a heard one to catch Spider-Man." He smirked, "But we eventually caught you didn't we?"

"So the bank robbery, that was a trap?" I hissed.

"No, we just got lucky that Stark was in the area when you were shot into space." He replied. "Good thing too or else that gun shot wound on your back would've been the least of your problems."

I looked up at the ceiling knowing my defeat. "I want my dads." I sighed. I then looked back over at the pirate man, he gave me a confused look. "Take off my mask Fury."

He walked towards me and did as I asked. He took a step back once recognizing my face. "I'm not a criminal, I just wanted to be like my dads."

He then took off my restraints. "Where in the hell have you been Paige?" He asked.

I sat up once the restraints were off and rubbed my burning red wrist. "The compound, it's a long story, can you just call my Dads in here?"

he turned around adn grabbed his phone off the desk, "Yeah." He replied with a crooked eyebrow, he then stepped out of the room leaving me be.

I stood up from the bed, my back hurt like hell but I knew it'd stop in a couple of hours thanks to my accelorated healing. I heard footsteps coming towards the room then they stopped right outside the door. It was my dad's talking to Fury. Their voices were muffled but I could hear them thanks to my enhanced hearing.

"Are you sure that's her?" Pops asked the director.

"Him Steve." Dad corrected. I smiled at the sound of the pronoun.

"We don't have time for this Tony, our daughter was just shot and almost sent to space." Pops grunted. I winced at the female word. Then the frosted glass door opened revealing both Dad and Pops in the doorway.

"Paige." Pops said at the same time as Dad said "Peter." The two shared a quick glare before focusing their attention back at me. They both stepped closer, Dad went to the right side of the bed while Pops went to the left.

"Are you alright?" Pops spoke first.

"What were you thinking going out there like that?" Dad spoke right after.

"God Paige you're just a kid, you could've died!" Pops said immediatley after Dad spoke, neither of them were giving me enough time to speak let alone think of an answer.

"His name is Peter, Steve." Dad hissed.

"Really? We're going to do this now? Right after our daughter got shot and almost killed?" Pops grunted.

"Speaking that he almost died, YEAH! He almost died Steve, last thing he wants to hear is that you still can't accept him- that you won't accept him." Dad almost yelled.

"Stop." I muttered.

"She's just confused Tony! This is just a phase that she'll grow out of! Would you stop encouraging this behavoir already?" Pops yelled back. Both stood up from their chairs and stepped towards each other angrily.

"I'm just doing what's best for our son! This makes him happy! This is who he IS why must you deny that?" Dad yelled into Pops face.

"Stop..." I cried quietly, I knew they wouldn't have heard me over their yelling, but it was the best I could do.

Pops turned his back to both me and Dad, "I can't believe you right now Tony, this is stressful enough as is and you have to bring up this- this nonsense?!"

"Get out." Dad said sternly.

That made Pops quickly do a 180 to face Dad. His face was angered, "What?"

"Get. Out." Dad repeated not blinking an eye.

Then something unbelievable happend... something I never thought would happen... Pops- Pops punched Dad in the face.

"Dad!" I cried out as Dad fell to the floor from the hit. Pops looked at me as tears fell down my face. I couldn't say anything. I couldn't form words. I just fell out of the bed and went towards Dad who lied unconcious on the floor. Pops really hit him hard...

I felt Pops put his hand on my shoulder, "Paige..." He muttered.

"Go away! Haven't you done enough?" I yelled. He stepped back at the sound of my harsh words. He stood about a foot and a half away from Dad and I who were on the floor. "Didn't you hear me? I said GO!" I yelled again. His face saddened but he left.

"FRIDAY call Bucky, Bruce, and my boyfriend Harry, tell them to come to the tower." I cried out.

"Of course Peter."