____________________________

"Hello."

We're back again with fancalls.

They aren't a lot of haters now. I saw people posted videos of me talking back to haters and somehow it made others not talk back..? But some were worse after that.

But who cares.

"Hello!"

I wave again and a girl suddenly jumps. "Oh my I'm sorry I was spacing out. Hello." She bows slightly and I chuckle. "How old are you?" I ask while she plays with her hair nervously.

"I'm an 05 liner like you." She smiles and I nod. "Anything you want to ask me?"

"Why a boy group?"

I frown slightly.

"Why join an all boy group. Don't think of it in a bad way I'm asking out of curiosity." She smiles and it seems genuine so I shrug.

"A lot of people ask that. But I don't think I can see myself in a girl group. I'm not sure why, I might say the full reason whenever I feel comfortable to tell everyone about it." I tell her honestly and she nods.

"Well thank you, I'm not really a girl group stan but I'm happy you're in enhypen."

We continue the call and end it soon, other callers coming in too.

"Oh hi! Aren't you Lilia's Friend?"

I look past Sunoo's screen to Jake's and see my bestfriend...?

Jake looks at me and I give him a 'wtf that's my bestfriend' look and then just go back to my call that was loading.

Soon enough my bestfriend joined the call too-??

"Bro why are you paying for a fancall you can literally FaceTime me." I start laughing at my friend who gives me an 'you ungrateful bitch' face.

"Hello yes I can speak to you but what about Jake??? My bias, my baby. I can't use you to talk to him that's kinda mean and sad so I paid like every other fan."

"Then why are you talking to me at least only pay for Jake."

She gives me the ungrateful bitch look again.

"How mean I will leave."

"Leave then."

We both burst out laughing.

"Anyways how cute is Jake. He was so adorable in that fancall I might die of happiness." Her hands are on her chest and she sinks into the chair.

"Man do not tell me you paid for this call to talk about Jake." I can see Jake look at me and I look back, shaking my head with a sigh.

"Of course I did. I can't wait hours or days to talk to you about it. Anyways can you believe I'm going to be in year 11?"

"Yes because you were born in 2003."

She scoffs.

"Anyways you're supposed to be in year 11 with me since you started a year early while I started a year late I'm supposed to be in year 12 2021 imagine that."

I sigh. I remember leaving in year 9 and in a couple weeks if I had stayed in Australia I would be in year 11. It seemed weird. I was still young, but the second last year of highschool..?

"Anyways you're doing VCE right?" I ask and she nods. "I don't know why I chose to try to do something in medicine but here I am." She smiles sarcastically and I chuckle.