Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

"Oh as expected...It's Jungwoo and his friends" said Haechan.

I was confused because I never really go out from my classroom and it's my first time seeing them.

"Who are they?" I ask Haechan.

"What?! you don't know them? well, they are famous for being a troublemaker and for their visuals.

Jungwoo is the "leader", he is very rich and handsome, but his attitude is really bad.

That guy is Yuta, he is very intimidating. I never looked him in the eyes ever.

The other guy is Jaehyun, you know him for sure! He's in your class . He is smart, famous, handsome, he is near to perfection! But, from what I heard he is like Jungwoo's follower because of the relationship of their family.

The other guy on the left is Taeyong. His visual is outstanding! But he is just like Jungwoo, he likes trouble.

Now that you know never get involved with any of them, once you do it's game over, there's no escape."

I never heard of them but they are totally bad news. I better stay away from them.

"Hyung I need to go now! I forgot to do my homework and it will be passed after the break! See you later!". Haechan suddenly rushed to his classroom.

I was left alone at the table. I was eating my food when someone suddenly talked to me.

"Hey! You're Taeil, right? The 2nd to the highest in Class A?"

I don't know him but I think this is a bad situation.

"Y-yes I'm Taeil" I said to him while being nervous.

He suddenly put his hands on my shoulder and said

"Don't get nervous we won't eat you or something but can you do my homework? You know I'm having a hard time answering this and I need help" he said while having a grin on his face.

I have a lot of things to do today but I don't know how to say no, but someone suddenly appeared.

"You...why are you asking him to do your homework? Or are you that dumb that you can't even solve a simple problem?"

It's Johnny from Class B. He suddenly appeared right to me as if he was a white knight. I saw him at the school festival performing with his bandmates and he is the guitarist of the group. I am secretly a fan of them. I just like their music so much.

The crowd suddenly started to get noisy and started to cheer for Johnny.

"Why are you butting in?" said the guy.

"Omyghad did he just said that to Johnny"

"Go away my ghad!"

"Dude you mess with the wrong guy"

The crowd suddenly boos the guy and he immediately runs away.

"Tha-"

I was about to say thank you but Johnny walks right away.

Finally, school ended. There's a lot of things that happened today which is unusual for me since every day is always the same for me. I go back home and do my homework. After a long time, I am finally done with my homework. I don't have anything to do so I scrolled to the internet and I saw an ad saying

"Gay bar is now open in xxxx xxx if you want to talk to someone and lonely go here now and met people who are also like you!"

I like guys. I knew that I liked guys when I was young, the age of people having crushes. I thought I would come to an age where I would also like girls and talk about it with my friends but that never happened because girls are not the ones that I like...it's guys who I like.

I have nothing to do right now and I suddenly want to talk to someone. This is very unusual for me to do and this will be my first time going into a gay bar. I'm just curious about what it will look like.

I will go! just this one time and I will never go back again ever!

To be continued......

Attention!

This is a Fanfic/au which means this had nothing to do with the members of NCT 127. All the descriptions here are not real and this is just for entertainment.

Description

1-2 new chapters will be uploaded every Saturday! Please stay tuned for new chapters!

Don't forget to add this to your reading list!~

Follow me and vote for my chapters for more!

Thank you!^^

I'm also writing another Fanfiction!~

One of Those Nights | Johnil
Johnny × Taeil

Just go to my profile and you can see it there! ^^