25. In your laugh

Start from the beginning

"King likes chocolate cake?"

"Yeah and I'm not picky, as long it's cake, I'll eat it," I smile letting out a small laugh.

"Exactly how it's supposed to be," Raven laughs. She tells the person behind the counter to get the two cakes ready for us with some writing. The baker freezes for a minute when Raven tells her what we want to be written on the cakes before she smiles amused and complies with our request.

She takes the cakes to the back as we pay and comes back with them with the writing on there. The cakes are closed within a box so no one can see the writing unless it is opened.

"Congratulations," she says and we smile back telling her thank you.

"Is King there yet?" Raven asks as we make our way out of the shop and to her car.

"Let me see," I word as I take out my phone and hold the cake with one. I go to his messages and I see that he messaged me a few times about how he's at my house having a conversation with Jaxson. They're both wondering what we're going to surprise them with.

"Yeah, he's there."

"Great," she says excitedly. She unlocks her car and we set the cakes down on the backseat next to the gift bags we got ready earlier. We quickly get inside and she drives back to my house.

"Finally," Jaxson huffs getting up from the couch. He walks over to Raven kissing her. King walks up to me giving me a kiss.

"Are these our presents?" King questions curiously looking at the items in our hands.

"Yes," I smile mischievously. He looks at me raising his eyebrows and leaning back slightly to take in my whole appearance.

"Both of you sit down," Raven instructs.

"Okay," Jaxson says. The boys turn around and we follow them to the couch. We set the cakes down on the table and hold the bags.

"Okay, so we really wanted to tell you guys together," Raven starts. "We never expected to go through this at the same time, but I'm happy that I get to go on this journey with my sister."

"Awe, me too," I smile back at her trying to hold back my laughter. It's a good thing I'm an actor otherwise I'd be dead on the floor laughing right now. "We're also glad that we're about to enter this journey with such mature and supportive men by our sides."

"Okay, you guys are scaring us," Jaxson words. His face a little pale from fear of what is about to happen.

"Okay, here," Raven says handing him the gift bag. I hand King his. Both of them look at each other nervously before opening up the bag. They take out the tissue paper reaching to the bottom and dig out a baby onesie labelled 'Best dad in the world'.

They put the bags to the side and then unfold the piece of clothing to find the front. Their expressions immediately fall into fear. Bewildered, their eyes go from the piece of clothing in their hands to us. Raven and I remain with an excited expression to keep up the act.

"Please tell me you did not get my sixteen-year-old sister pregnant," Jaxson breathes out not even looking at King. He crumples up the clothing in his hand and puts it in his lap. King gulps as his face reddens. His eyes begging me for help or even an answer.