Chapter Seven

Hey guys this is mee :) 

Thanks so much if you have read it all the way to chapter seven and I love you guys so much, please vote and comment suggestions or if I'm doing something wrong because honestly I don't really proofread my stories before posting them so if there's any mistakes please let me know!!

It's been soo much fun to do this fanfic, it's definitely something different. Sorry if this chapter's been crap, the words don't really come to me today. I don't know why but I somehow just can't get it out right but I guess everyone has those dayss :) 

I'm currently OBSESSED with Truly Madly Deeply by the one and onlyy One Direction and it's so amazing and beautiful, words can't describe it at ALL. I love how beautiful the words are gahh I just love them so much and I love Liam's voice in this song especially when he hits the high notes and his voice sounds like an angel urghhh my ovaries exploded. I love how amazing their voices sound in this song they're like angels serenading you from heaven or something (sorry that sounded cheesy). If you haven't heard it before, gooo check it outt! I can't freakin believe it didn't get into the album because it so absolutely deserved to be in Take Me Home <3

Please vote and comment and stuff. I love you guys xx

_________________________________________________________________

Harry drives us to a totally unfamiliar flat in London and I'm a bit hesitant when I spot the graffitti and punksters walking around the neighborhood. Call me stupid or crazy but I swear one of them was a pregnant dude doing a private strip session in front of a huge crew of punks with rainbow hair. It was for exactly the same reasons I keep pepper spray and a rape alarm in my purse at all time. If I can even find it in the depths of my bottomless bag that is. Maybe those secondary school talks about rape prevention and safety crap actually helped if we got robbed or mugged. 

Harry's shiny new Volvo seemed completely out of place and everyone turned to stare as we zoomed past with it's blackened-out windows and reflective paint like we were something out of a spy movie. He slowed down at a luxury apartment building, pale beige and taupe paint standing out of a middle of run down tattoo parlours, illegal casinos and graffitti everywhere. 

The security guard, looking a bit like a well-fed homeless man, gestured for Harry to roll down the windows as we stopped in front of massive steel gates like they had in prisons. I noticed the barbed wire sticking out of the top of the beige walls, feeling a bit like we were driving into a prison.

"Hey Antonio!" Harry called, grinning. "Sorry I forgot my tag. Left it at home."

"OK," he said hesitantly. "Next time, bring it OK? You can never know with all these punks around here. Be safe." He pointed his Taser at the two of us at the backseat. "Friends of yours?"

"Yup. Thanks, bro," he said as the massive gates opened slowly and Harry hit the accelerator a bit too much and the engine growled like a angry cheetah.

"You LIVE here?" Kate asked, eyes wide like she's never seen a bloody apartment before. Harry nodded as he parked his car and gestured to the lifts nearby. 

"Well, it's me and Lou's flat. We share," he said as we all got out and he locked the doors. His car didn't seem to stand out so much now in a parking lot full of cars all drool-worthy and expensive enough to make you feel small. There were Porsches and Ferraris like something out of a car magazine or auto show.

"Lou? Hey I forgot my tag. Can you come down and beep us in?" Harry said, talking into his phone. I've never been in an apartment building that actually needed tags to access the floors, well... Before Niall's building anyway. He hung up and grinned. "Sorry, I kind of forgot my tag. It's such a bore having to go through so much security sometimes." He rolled his eyes.