Chapter Twenty One

WEY HEY CHAPTER TWENTY ONE!! ANYONE ELSE BUZZING ABOUT THIS? THIS IS WHERE IT GETS REALLY REALLY COMPLICATED!  Hopefully it confuses the hell out of you guys and hate me for making you really confused :) BUT it also gets interesting so watch out!!

Surprise cameo coming right up!!

Have you guys heard All Too Well by Taylor? I'm sort of obsessed with it! :'D 

OK, I know a lot of you guys hate TSwizzle right now but I still (kind of, not really) like her! She's really talented and sometimes maybe she dates one too many guys. It sort of reminds me of Ted from HIMYM somehow, the way she so willingly makes an ass out of herself to find love. Just in her case, she's called a slut which I think sometimes is a bit unfair on her part! She's really pretty and she's major talented (you can't deny that!)

I like All Too Well because it tells a story and it isn't her infamous usual break-up anthems and anyone can relate to it. It's like the old Taylor we all fell in love with, the girl who wrote You Belong with Me and Fearless, not the new grown-up Taylor that's constantly writing break-up songs (that does get a little tiring after awhile!) but I've been listening to RED and it's actually a pretty damn kick-ass album. It's NOT all break up songs! 22 and All Too Well are definitely great songs. Her songs are real and heartfelt and relatable! 

All you haters out there, you need to STOP HATING. Taylor doesn't deserve a inch of that hate for dating Harry. She didn't break his heart and he didn't break hers. They seem pretty happy now and not one inch heartbroken.

It isn't Taylor's fault for believing in love!

I was a Swiftie first and foremost, before 1D came out and changed my life completely but I don't see Taylor as the 'slut' she is now, I see her as the wide-eyed innocent curly-haired girl who wrote Fearless and Speak Now and You Belong with Me and Love Story, the girl that I instantly fell in love with because of her amazing skill to write songs that you can instantly relate to.

Here's the link in case you haven't heard it!! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzL0--OJiGA

Well that's my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

Thank you for staying to read all the way until Chapter Twenty One of my crazy made-up (maybe slightly deluded) fan fiction! You've made a very dedicated 15-year-old kid very very happy :) Love you all xxx

________________________________________________________________

Elle Robinson

"Ooh, this is so pretty!" I cried as Liam slowed down near a grey-stone cottage that looks like something straight out of Snow White or something, those really pretty ancient stone cottages. He carefully pulls up into the driveway as I lean across the seat to get a better look. It's got ivy climbing up one wall, very old castle-y.

"It looks different from the ad though..." Liam says.

"Really? How?"

"Looks a lot prettier than the pictures," he said as he slowly hit the brakes.

I turn around to poke Louis' cheek. Somewhere after a quick lunch stop at Wolverhampton (Liam's lovely hometown) where I got to meet his mum and family, Louis took advantage of the Range Rover's huge boot to use as a makeshift bed for the rest of the three hour trip. We had to rearrange all the suitcases and sportsgear piled up in the boot and restrap it all. To actually avoid it toppling over the innocent person sitting in the backseat (mainly me), the lads managed to find some rope, the ones they use for rock climbing and used the clamps to somehow strap all the luggage tightly, anchored by the two straps above the door meant for people to hold on to.