"Yeah." I smile. "You all can meet her." I say, dont know if that was a smart move. They laugh and Rapmon shakes his head.

"Well lets finish the song." Hobi says patting mine back. We sit down recording the song again, changing some parts. Let our manager listen. It was a huge process. "I think its cool right." Hobi says with his headphones on nodding to the song.

"Yes perfect." Jin says sitting on the couch. "Can I sleep now?" He watches us seriously and burst out in laughter.

"JK!" Rapmon calls me. Looking over I walk to him. "Your girl is here, I got a call."  He says.

"Oehh JK!" Hobi shouts.

"Go get your girl!" V says with a wink. I shake mine head and jogg out of the room, with mine hands in mine pockets I walk in the hall, seeing her leaning against the wall I smile. When she notices me she ealks up to me.

"Hey." I say. "Im sorry, I really am... It.-" she cut me off.

"Its okay, you dont need to explain it twice." She smiles touching mine chest. Smiling to her I bite mine lip. She is something else. "So this is the place where it all happens?"

"Basically, follow me." I say and we walk to the recording room.

"I feel honored." She says looking around. "Is this even legal? For me to come here?"

"Good question! I dont do rules." I laugh, she can be here. "You ready to meet the members?" I say, she already saw them but yeah. Opening the door I walk in with Lisa behind me.

"Jungkook-ah youre back!" Jin hyung says eating some snacks.

Nodding I stamd next to Lisa. "Guys this is Lisa." I say and she mumbles a hey. Okay I dont know if this was a smart move. Hobi steps foreward and introduces himself.

"Lisa right, you can rap pretty good. We should do an epic rap battle!" He says looking at Suga and Rapmon.

"Sounds cool." She says.

"Jungkook can rap too." He says pointing at me. Now Lisa looks at me.

"Im in." She says with a smirk. I laugh closing mine eyes. Lisa met the guys, she was talking to Rapmon and Jimin while I was recording mine part a couple of times. Looking at Suga he did a thumbs up, Hobi standing behind him.

"Okay, Namjoon your turn." Suga says as I walk out of the little room.

"Im done." I say and do a little dance what made Jin and Jimin laugh. Sitting next to Lisa I lean in mine seat.

"But you really should come to one of our shows." Jimin says. Dang, I wanted to invite her. "Right JK." He says looking at me.

"Of course youre coming." I say while nodding.

"I dont know." She says.

"Lisa-ssi dont break JK's heart." Okay does he really need to?

"Just say yes Lisa and spare these guys." V says dry what made Lisa laugh.

"Maybe okay." I smile and place mine arm on the couch behind her.

"Who wants to play Uno?" V sitsd down on the floor with the cards in his hands. Lisa hops of the couch and joins V, Jimin follows.

"Lets do it." I say and sit on the floor, V gives out the cards. Watching mine cards carefully.

"No cheating." Jin hyung says as he watches us. "I know you guys." Jimin starts to laugh.

"Take two cards." V says to Jimin. Jimin acts hurt but places another card.

"Take 6 Lisa!" He says placing his card.

Lisa smirks and places a card too. "8 cards." She looks at me.

Biting mine lip I watch mine cards, hearing them laugh. Lisa tries to peek at mine cards but I place a card down. "12 cards Jin." I say and lift one eyebrow as I lean backwards. 

"Yahhh!" Jin yells and takes his cards. After playing Uno and talking it was pretty late.

"See you soon guys, it was really nice." Lisa says smiling.

"We will see you at our concert." Jimin says pointing at her. She just laughes.

"Bye Lisa." The guys say and I follow her.

"It was fun." I say walking next to her.

"It was." She smiles.

"I can bring you home..." I start, it was pretty late. I wanted her to be safe.

"Dont worry, I came with mine car." She says nicely.

"Text me when you get home."

"Will do Jungkook." She smiles. "Thank you for inviting me today."

"Of course, its the least I could do. I promise to make it ul though okay!" I say.

"Okay okay."  She looks up at me. "Bye Jungkook." She smiles and turns around.

"Drive savely." I say and she just does a peace sighn. Walking back with mine hand in mine pockets I just see her smiling to me, what is she doing to me?