The Pool Party

⚠️Warning:Sexual Harassment and Assault, if these are triggering I advise you to stop reading.⚠️--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allura and Shiro arrived at the pool party,wearing accessories Pidge gave them. Allura had a silver necklace with a beautiful gem with blue and pink colors swirling in it. This was where Pidge put the tracker for her. Shiro had an earpiece, so pidge put his tracker in that. When they arrived the place was bigger than expected.

Shiro had plain black swim shorts, with a silver stripe on the edge

Shiro had plain black swim shorts, with a silver stripe on the edge. Allura went all out for her swim suit. Girls and boys alike were all over her. Shiro pretended he was her boyfriend, though they were both uncomfortable with the idea.

 Shiro pretended he was her boyfriend, though they were both uncomfortable with the idea

                               (the entire swim suit goes from a teal,pink, to a lilac ombre

                               (the entire swim suit goes from a teal,pink, to a lilac ombre.)

Allura and Shiro agreed to stay out of the water, mostly because this is a mission. This wasn't anywhere near a fun party where they slack off. They needed to find Lotor. Shiro looked around and saw a familiar face(beautiful one at that too). He walked up to the beautiful man.

"Hey Adam!" Adam turned around and his chocolate brown eyes widened. A blush came on both men's faces. "Takashi! What are you doing here?" Shiro held his hand to his neck, which was a sign to Adam "I'm on a mission." 

"Oh enjoying the party,you know." Adam was a agent in the FBI and met Shiro a few years back in a mission. So he understood that meant Shiro wasn't here for the party. Adam smiled flirtatiously at Shiro, whose face went up in flames. Adam grabbed his wrist and led him to the back.

Once they were alone, Adam's smile vanished. "What is it? What are you here for. I know Team Voltron only goes on missions if it's very important. So what's up." Shiro sighed and leaned on the wall behind him. "I'm here with Allura on a mission to find "The Prince" aka Lotor, son of Zarkon." Adam put and hand over his mouth and gasped.

"Don't tell me the rest, I already know. Where's Keith and Lance and the rest of Team Voltron?" Shiro crossed his arms."They're at the other parties for the celebration." Adam nodded and looked back at the party.

"We should go back before we look suspicious, remember the senator that could be helping Lotor could be here. And I think you might wanna keep an eye on Allura...she has a handful right now." Adam chuckled and pointed his thumb behind him, towards Allura. She was smiling to a group of men who were flirting with her. She could deal with them by herself easily, but Shiro didn't want to start a fight. He quickly walked up to Allura and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey b-babe." Shiro stuttered and Allura flashed a grateful smile at him, knowing it was hard for him to pretend to be straight (or bi idk). The men frowned. "Hey man, she's my-i'll go now." The men left after they saw how capable Shiro was of breaking them in half.

Adam ran up to them and Allura grinned at Shiro. They spoke for a bit, looking around for any suspicious activity. Allura set her drink down. "I need some fresh air, I'll be back in like..5 minutes." Allura quickly ran to the patio and breathed in. The sexual tension between those two was too much. Allura only stood there for a minute before someone approached her.

⚠️Warning: Sexual Harassment and Assault ahead⚠️

A man twice her size walked up behind Allura and grabbed her by her waist.

"Hey beautiful~" He said leaning towards her. Allura flinched, this man's breath stunk of beer and vodka. She forced a smile. "Hey, can you please let go of me?" She said in her innocent voice. She hated playing victim, but if she talked back to him or made him mad...he could do anything to her. He leaned into her ear and she shivered. 

"No can do, princess~" His hand that was on his waist made way closer to her behind. Allura froze and time slowed down. She was defenseless. She couldn't stop this drunk bastard. She was weak and needed someone. Anyone to help her. She was shaking so hard. The man stopped for a second. He looked at her in the face and grinned. His eyes were a piercing black. Dull and evil. Allura tried to scream, she opened her mouth. Nothing came out. She tried again and again. The man smirked and put his hands on her hips.

Meanwhile, Shiro was very uneasy and Adam was too. "She's been gone for 4 minutes, and she usually comes back pretty quickly." Adam grabbed his hands and looked at him in the eyes. "Takashi, if you feel something is wrong...GO. NOW." Shiro nodded and ran, Adam right behind him. He ran to the patio and saw Allura, almost in tears as a man tried to kiss her neck. Shiro ran to Allura and grabbed her as she gasped. The man growled. "Who are you*hic*" Shiro glared at him and put Allura behind him as Adam held her closely. Allura was shaking hard and tears streamed down her face. She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Her boyfriend, now if you'll excuse me. We. Are. Leaving. NOW." The man looked intimidated by Shiro and huffed. "Whatever, see you later my pretty~" Allura looked at him again in the eyes, never was she going to forget that evil gleam in them. Shiro knelt in front of Allura who sobbed into his arms. "Hey it's okay, we are here now and that bastard is gone." Allura smiled weakly at him. "I-I'm so glad you came...I thought he was gonna d-do something." She burst out another sob. "I need to wash up in the bathroom." I'll be here waiting for you." Allura nodded and ran to the bathroom, Shiro never letting her out of his sight. 

⚠️It's over now⚠️

Allura walked into the bathroom as more tears fell down her red cheeks. She shuddered as the image of the man played in her mind over and over again. She breathed in and out. This was what happened to woman in the real world. So why was she so surprised? No, why was she was weak? She dried her tears and walked outside the bathroom. She looked around for Shiro. She was in the bathroom for quite some time. Where was he? She turned around and saw a man with white hair bump into her and fell on top of her. She yelped and looked up. Lance, Hunk, Pidge, and Keith were sweating and had scowls on their faces. Keith's hair was a bit messed up and he had cut off his extensions leaving his mullet longer a little longer than it was before. Lance's suit was a bit torn up. Pidge lost her boots on the way there. And Hunk was panting for air. Allura looked down at the man in front of her and anger filled her face.

"It's you!"