everyone's new name.

Start from the beginning

jungkook is sitting between yoonmin as jimin insisted because he also want to feed him and who is yoongi to deny his lover's request. he also agreed.

all were having fun while eating the supper.

"here bun, taste this dish i special made for you!" jimin said to jungkook while feeding him.

" really thankyou chimchim hyungie. " he tasted it. and jimin smiled at him.

"hmm! it's really tasty and yummy." all smiled at him and yoongi ruffled his hair.

then yoongi feed him no one allowed or gave him chance to use his hands. others were also feeding their partner .

and taehyung, being the whipped bot is staring at his love's face more than food.

jin is reminding him again and again to eat food but taehyung nothing works on him. he took a bite and look at his bun in this way that he is source for tae to chew or eat his food.

this time taehyung was staring at his bun so deeply that he doesn't notice that his rice is finished. he used chopstick to taking a bite and put in his mouth but it was empty and still the whipped boy doesn't realize. now jin had enough. he smacked taehyung's head to snapped from his kookland and others  attention is on them now.

"ouch! why did you do that hyung?" taehyung said while glaring at him and rubbing his head where jin put his mark.

jin also glared back at him.

" you ! do you know what are you eating?" jin said 

"of course i am eating my rice."

"oh really!"

"yes do you having any problem, you old man.?"

they started their bickering and still no one noticed that taehyung's rice bowl is empty.

suddenly they stopped arguing when they heard the soft voice.

"eomma, taetae hyung"

"yes bun."

"yes son."

both said on the same time with a smile but glare at each other.

"taetae hyung but your bowl is empty." jungkook said in confusion.

now all looked at his bowl and started laughing except jungkook who was confuse and taehyung who was embrassed.

"how would he realize when he was starting at someone so deeply looking like he will have him as dinner." jin said with a smirk.

taehyung let out the nervous chuckle and scratch his head.

now all smirked and looked at jungkook.

"uh? but eomma how can taetae hyungie eat someone ? he/she is not a food." jungkook said innocently and confusingly.

all face palmed internally at jungkook's innocence and all chuckled nervously.

" oh nothing bun we were just joking." jin said to him and jungkook nodded his head with a smile. then namjoon decided to change the topic.

" bun when will your graduation start? the timings?"

then jungkook explained everyone and about the passes.

" appa will you all attend my graduation?" jungkook asked excitedly.

"yes bun! also we all are invited as the chief guest."

"really then it would be fun also appa tomorrow i am selected to give the speech."

all smiled at him proudly.

after that all finished their dinner and decided to go their respectively room.

"okay bun now go to your room as tomorrow is your special day."

jungkook nodded his head and taehyung also decided to go with him. 

others smiled at the couple.

"i am really happy they are together again." namjoon said and all nodded their head and agreed to the statement.

then jennie and lisa showed others their room and after that everyone went to their rooms.

with vkook~

 both freshen up and are now laying while cuddling each others. 

                                                                                 ( in this way)

                                                                                 ( in this way)

none of them are sleeping just laying and enjoying each other's warmth with a pleasurable silence. 

"thankyou hyungie."

suddenly jungkook broke the silence he looked up at him and taehyung also looked at him.

"why bun?"

jungkook smiled at him and continued.

" for coming back, for never stop to love me, protecting me, giving me a beautiful and sweet family , and for completing me."

taehyung is also smiling at this point now and looking at his love who is looking more beautiful under the moon light so pure and innocent.

" bun! it should be me you always waited for me, you gave back my smile and all my happiness that i lost a long ago. you have also complete me."

jungkook smiled at him more and moved his head upwards and pecked on his lips.

taehyung was stunned for a bit but then he smiled at him.

"i love you hyungie."

taehyung also smiled at him and lean down to kiss him.

he attached his lips on jungkook's.

the kiss is so slow full of love, happiness and joy with out any lust or desire.

no use of tongue and teeth just the sweetness of their lips.

after few mins they pulled while panting.  taehyung pecked on his lips for the last time.

both are smiling sweetly at each other.

"i love you more bun. always and forever."

with that they both drifted to sleep with each others warmth.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

hello armies 

how are you all? i hope all are doing fine.

so here is the bonus update i hope you will enjoy.

so this is the last chapter of the cheesy family time.

then take care all.

i purple you all army and bts 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

bye.......................................