30 | IN WHICH SHE BLEW IT WITH THE BILLIONAIRE

Start from the beginning

After a minute, she started to squirm, and she lowered her hands to clutch his ass, her fingers digging into the tight muscles there. In response to her silent urging, Titan reared up on straightened arms and began to thrust, staring down at her with deep, intense eyes. Malora moved with him, their rhythm fast, hot, and needy. Her legs were bent up high around his hips, and she used the leverage from her feet on the mattress to ride him from below.

They were both panting loudly, and the bed shook with their urgent motion. And it wasn't long before the pressure of an orgasm coalesced inside her.

She gasped, tossing her head on the bed as she writhed beneath him. 'Oh—!'

Her exclamation broke off as she came hard, clamping down around his thrusting.

His face twisted. 'Yes, baby.' The words were choked as he jerked with a few clumsy pumps. Then the tension broke inside him as well.

She moaned, low and long, as her body was washed in pleasure, and she felt Titan come in spurts inside her. He released a thick exhale as he collapsed on top of her, his weight hot and substantial.

They clung to each other, gasping and letting their bodies relax. After a minute, she felt a gush of moisture between her legs, but she was barely conscious of it. He had softened some, and his weight wasn't yet uncomfortable. It all seemed perfectly natural. Inevitable. Finding each other upon waking.

She felt safe. And deeply satisfied.

She might have dozed off for a few minutes—the whole experience blurred into a warm, sated haze. But the next thing she was distinctly conscious of was Titan hardening inside her again. She felt him twitch and grow, filling and stretching her inner walls once more.

Humming with unexpected pleasure, Malora sighed and stroked her way down to his butt.

'You awake, little dove?' Titan's low voice was right at her ear, and he readjusted one of his arms so he could caress her hair back from her face.

'Mm hmm.' She squeezed the firm flesh of his butt encouragingly, hoping to get him to move again.

He rocked into her gently, taking most of his weight onto his arms as he raised his upper body above her.

'Yes,' she breathed, stretching sensually and tightening her fingers on his ass, using her grip to guide his motion to the rhythm she wanted.

It hadn't been long since her previous orgasm, but she wanted another one. Her body was primed and eager, and her hips were already shamelessly moving.

Titan kept his rhythm steady, slower than before. His eyes never left her face, and she couldn't seem to look away either. Because of his earlier release, he was more controlled this time. His skin was slightly damp with perspiration, and the muscles of his arms and neck were clenched with a primal sort of tension. But his rhythm didn't falter as they moved together under the covers. Titan rocked into her until she came. Then he lifted her thighs so she would wrap her legs around his waist.

Eventually, she was drenched with sweat and gasping desperately, but her hips still pumped up against Titan's eagerly. The only sounds in the room were the jiggling of the bed, the faint slapping of their bodies together, and the mingled texture of their breathing. But, as he accelerated his rhythm, working inside her more urgently, she started to make little sobbing sounds as she built up toward another orgasm. He was finally reaching the edge of his control, and the obvious strain on his face and in his clenched body pushed her even closer to release. She loved the way he made her feel, but she loved even more when he revealed how much she pleased him, how much he wanted her, needed her.