22 | IN WHICH SHE GETS A REALITY CHECK

Start from the beginning

Titan put his mouth back on her toe and sucked gently. Oh! Heaven. His large hands started traveling along her calves. One by one he did all the toes. Malora wriggled them in his mouth and he swirled his tongue around them. It made her body arch with pleasure. He put the right foot down and took the big toe of the other foot into his mouth and gave that a good ole suck too. By this time Malora could feel the heat of watching him suck her toes in her groin. He started kissing the inside of the soles of her feet.

'Ah fuck. . .Titan?'

'Did you feel that?'

'No.'

His mouth moved along the inside of her calves and sucked at the backs of her knees. Malora's thighs start trembling. He moved up until he was so close to her throbbing core she feel his breath on her when he obsequiously told her, 'If I'm making your headache worse, just tell me.'

'All is still good,' she croaked, her sex aching for release.

He licked at the slit and then opened the lips with his fingers and even widened the passage with his fingers, but he doesn't hang around very long. Maybe he knew she won't last that morning. That she was about to explode any moment now. He lifted himself to his knees. Raised in that position his hair caught a beam of morning light coming in through a gap in the curtains and glowed like the night sky.

Malora watched in awe as this dark god slid her down the bed and lifted her hips to the level of his.

And then he very deliberately, solemnly, and gloriously drove the full length of his thick, hard sex deep into her. Stretched wide and filled to the brim Malora gasped and weakened all over. The overwhelming impression was that of being impaled, possessed, and taken. With one arm he supported her hips while with the other he played with her clit. The sensation of his slow and deliberate fucking and the relentless caressing circles he made are hypnotic and irresistible.

Malora's body drenched with pleasure. She felt herself float closer and closer to the edge and her hips started snapping against his so his thrusts became cruel too. That pushed her over the edge and her body arched so rigidly it lifted his body with hers and somewhere in Malora's moment of exploding pleasure she heard his groan of release. Hot fluids filled her as she lay gasping.

Still held up by his hips and dick Malora moaned softly. He watched her with a satisfied look on his face and then he withdrew out of her and put her down. Titan sat between Malora's parted legs and spread apart her knees so wide that her hips rose up and off the bed, buttocks split open and her exposed sex felt as if it is protruding and hanging down. It was a humiliating position but his hands on her knees were powerful and will bear no objection. And this position also revealed her sex to be a craving thing. It wanted him. It waned everything he wanted to give it. It fluttered open and closed like a desperately hungry mouth. He gently massaged Malora between her legs, smearing the juices leaking out of her into her lips and stroking her sticky clit.

'Not again,' Malora objected, but weakly. She was greedy for it and because that orgasm really did take a lot out of her she felt lethargic and exhausted.

'Again,' Titan said very firmly and between her legs, Malora's sex throbbed helplessly at the brutal dominance in his voice. She shivered, trying to restrain its greedy throbbing.

'What's the matter?' he whispered, his hands expertly working the moist flesh.

Malora flushed bright red. She couldn't admit to it but she could not help being violently turned on by the feeling of being overpowered. There was a certain amount of shame to being overpowered but at that moment the path of acceptance seemed more hospitable.