17 | IN WHICH SHE'S SATIATED (M)

Start from the beginning

Titan caught her gently by the chin and made her look at him. Maybe it was her state of befuddlement or the way the light was. . .doing something, but his eyes looked wet.

'Was I okay?' Malora asked, voice coming out all hoarse and abused.

For a moment, they were just gazing at each other, intense and awkward at the same time. If anything, he seemed shocked—a flush of arousal staining those flawlessly sculpted cheekbones of his.

'You. . .you're perfect. Absolutely perfect. God, you have no idea.'
He leaned in and kissed her gently, almost reverently.

Malora fully intended to be graceful about it but for some reason his lips on hers triggered a cry havoc reaction and she. . .attacked him. Turned what she was sure could have been a beautiful moment into a tongue-tangling, teeth-clashing mess.

But he let her. He let her eat his face like a clueless teenager until everything was hot and slick and their mouths tasted coppery with too much kissing. The world was still kind of distant—out of focus even, a little bit photoshopped—but Titan was everything real.

Malora clung to him, dug her fingers into him and her teeth, and he held her tight and didn't flinch or try to calm her. Malora realized she was making desperate, throaty little mewls, almost as if he was spanking her again, but he took those too, giving her in return these soft, dazed gasps. It was her, in the end, who broke the kiss. Any more and she would probably have died of ever-increasing lust: a moth hurling herself repeatedly into Titan's, er, flame. She collapsed against him, panting. He was also breathing hard, his heart
thundering under hers. . And his mouth looked all ravaged, which gave Malora a filthy, possessive thrill.

She had a claim on him too, no matter how cold he acted towards her at times. He may not realize it yet, but she did. It was heady and arousing.

'Y'know,' Malora said, 'I'm really super horny right now.'

He laughed and, while making someone laugh had never been high on her sexual agenda before, just then it was absolutely right. He sounded so. . .happy. And also a little wicked, his eyes alight with that touch of cruelty she found inexpressibly enticing.

He urged Malora upright on her knees and pushed a hand between their bodies, fumbling with his belt and his zipper. An arch and a shimmy and, a moment later, his cock—his ever-gorgeous, flatteringly hard cock—was free.

He tangled his free hand in her hair and yanked her head up, drawing an excited gasp out of her.

'You want it,' he told her, steadying himself by the base, 'you take it.'

'Yes, I want it, Master T.'

He was not. . .unchallenging, but Malora was a hundred percent on the case. Honestly, she was so turned on, she could probably have fucked a cucumber.

Malora eased herself into a good position, adjusted her angle, and sank down upon him—for about two seconds, and then she almost hit the ceiling, howling.

'Fuckfuckfuck!'

Her arse had lit up like Rudolph's nose.

How the fuck had she. . .forgotten? Yet somehow, in the haze of greedy kissing, the hot ache of spanking had become background and she had.
Though from Titan's glittery smirk he absolutely hadn't.

Malora blinked the tears out of her eyes. 'You bastard.'

He smiled and kissed her nose. If she wasn't so horny, Malora would have wondered why he did that.

She tried it a bunch of ways, getting freshly sweaty and whimpery the more she struggled, but it was like one of the punishments in Tartarus: this perfect prize of a cock she couldn't fuck. Malora was driving herself wild with frustration, and God knows how he was managing to stay so calm, but she could have done with about three more hands.