" Mi young's really sick, she's at the bus " Ju kyung told seo jun which Su ho heard

" I'll just get a medicine, wait for it okay? " Ju kyung hurries and seo jun nodded

Ju kyung took off with Su ho leaving seo jun pacing back and forth out of worried. He wanted to rush there but he needs the medicine. 

Right when Ju kyung handed him a medicine and water seo jun quickly made his way to the bus leaving Ju kyung and Su ho.

" how about you? " su ho asks and ju kyung shook her head

" I'm fine " She sighs then frowned " but mi young's really sick, she's paler than a ghost "

Su ho sighed and pat her head softly " I'll check on her later "

Seo jun watched Mi young take the medicine and drink water, He notice her hand shaking so he took off his jacket and placed it on her. 

Mi young stares at seo jun as place his jacket on her, he glance at her then fixed her long black hair tying it in a low ponytail to keep it off her face.

" get some sleep " he told her 

Mi young hummed placing her head on his shoulder snuggling closer to him which he didn't mind at all.

" is your hand cold? do you want me to hold it? " He softly asks 

Mi young puts her hand closer to his opening her palms which meant yes. He laced his hands with her, placing his other hand on top of it to keep it warm.

" don't get sick, you know i hate it when people are sick " he says 

" okay " was all mi young softly muttered

The two stayed like that for the next 30 minutes, mi young had already fallen asleep on his shoulder when seo jun saw su ho running inside the bus.

Su ho worriedly looked at his best friend who's asleep, he was about to feel mi young's forehead with the back of his hand when seo jun grabbed stopped him harshly.

" You'll wake her " 

Su ho found it ridiculous how jealous seo jun is, he just wanted to check on his best friend -- he doesn't see anything wrong with it. It angers him to see seo jun act as if he owns Mi young when he's around fooling with ju kyung without knowing it's hurting mi young.

Su ho shoved seo jun's grip away and scoffed " come out. "

Seo jun looks down to mi young gently moving her head on the window but before he leave the bus, he leaned in kissing mi young's forehead. A habit he's been doing whenever she's asleep.

The two lets out a grunt as they try to push one another, fighting in the middle of a field. Three of their classmates saw them confused if they're really fighting or playing around considering the two looked dramatic.

" Do you still call yourself human? " Su ho grunts pinning seo jun down

" are you blind? what do you think i am? " Seo jun retorted pushing him off now he's on the top

" You know i like her " 

Seo jun scoffed " which one? Make up your mind "

" a-are they really fighting? " one of their classmate says looking at the two weirdly

" stay away from Mi young " seo jun gritted 

" she's my best friend why would i stay away from her? "

Seo jun scoffed glaring at him " Really? You know I'm in love with her why do you have to take her away from me too? Is ju kyung not enough? "

" I already told you i like ju kyung, why do you keep clinging to her instead of mi young? Are you really that much of a coward? "

" Ju kyung's helping me, do you think this is easy for me? Didn't you liked her too in middle school? what? does ju kyung knows? what do you think she would feel? "

Su ho grunted pushing him away then before we knew it the two kicked each other on the chest sending both of them on the ground panting.

" stop bringing the past. " su ho says between his breath " I let her go for you "