VILKAS x VAMPIRE READER - CLICHE (smut)

Start from the beginning

He had in fact noticed your bright eyes, pale skin, and sudden need for a hood. He knew what the girl had become the second she walked in. Little did she know she had a not-so pleasant scent to her too. He wondered if that was why she had deserted them for so long. Was she ashamed? Or did she plan on ruining the companions?

Vilkas grabbed you by your free wrist and pulled you downstairs into the living quarters. You were confused, and asked him what the hell he was doing. Vilkas was silent as you were pushed into his bedroom and the door was shut behind you. He pushed a chair in front of the door before turning to you. His normally rugged face was twisted in not only rage, but fear as well.

"You have got to be kidding me, Y/N. I didn't think you had the stomach for it." He growled lowly, and you knew that he knew your secret. You took a step back in panic, and put your hands up.

"Woah woah woah! It isn't what you think! It's a style change." You rambled, your hands visibly trembling. "I'm goth now." He rolled his eyes at your excuse.

"Don't bullshit me. I could smell it on you. As I'm sure you could smell me. You could get in huge trouble for being...a vampire here." Vilkas' accent was thick as he whispered.

You were confused how he could have possibly have smelled you. You remembered Farkas telling you stories of werewolves and werebears before bed as a way to try and scare you. You gave Vilkas a judgmental stare before pushing him aside.

"Oh, I get it. Your kind hates my kind, right? That is so cliche. If you wanted me to quit so bad you should've said so." You spat, your face red as you moved the chair that blocked Vilkas' door. "Maybe Hestla was right. I definitely think I could slaughter you all if I really wanted to."

That must of have been the final straw for the man, as all he did next was push you against the door and wrap his hands around your throat. It shocked you at first, especially since his eyes had darkened noticeably. His hands squeezed the sides of your throat and sent waves of pleasure down into you. You hide a groan as Vilkas easily undid all of the clamps and buttons of your armor with one hand before sliding it down your body. His other hand stayed around your throat, probably as a threat. He left you in your undergarments as he pushed you onto his bed. You landed on your stomach with a small 'oof'.

"Stay there, and do not move a muscle." His voice was deep, and controlling. You squirmed a bit, and bit your bottom lip in anticipation. You could hear the shuffling and clanking of his own armor being pulled off, before it finally hit the ground with a small thud.

The bed dipped as Vilkas climbed in with you. You tried to stay as still as possible as he ran a hand down your back and onto your ass. He gave it a harsh slap and smirked to himself as you let out a small yelp. He kneaded it before giving you a few more rough smacks. If your ass wasn't red then, it definitely was now. Vilkas rolled you onto your back and climbed on top of you, his forearms propping himself above you. His leaned in and kissed your lips, then your jaw, your neck, and he finally stopped in the crook of your neck. You shuddered as he began to bite and kiss your sweet spot.

Vilkas couldn't just do one thing at a time. As he proceeded to make love marks all over your neck and collarbones, his hands fondled your breasts through your thin bra. You wrapped your arms around his neck and tried your best to stay quiet as he teased you. When Vilkas was satisfied with how many love bites you had, he grabbed you by your hair and pulled you onto your knees.

"Let's see how tough you are." His loincloth had been long gone and you blushed at the sight. Vilkas stood up, and with two fingers lifted your chin so you could look him into the eyes. His brow was arched, and you knew what he wanted right away.

You wrapped your lips around his tip and peeked at the man's face through your eyelashes. His own eyes were shut and he was biting his bottom lip. His fingers tangled in your hair and pushed your head down. He started to thrust into your mouth and ignored your gags. You placed your hands on his thighs and swirled your tongue around in an attempt to drive him crazy.

Vilkas groaned before pushing you off and back onto your back. He pulled off your own undergarments and tossed them aside. Climbing back onto you, he wrapped his hands around your throat once more. This time his grip on your throat was much tighter than before. You could begin to see stars and decided enough was enough.

You pushed the large man off of you with ease before pinning him down. This was beginning to feel like a never ending game, and you just wanted to be fucked. You focused most of your strength into keeping Vilkas' wrists above his head, and the rest was for grinding against him. Groans and growls rumbled in the mans chest.

In a spur of confidence, you bent down and whispered into his ear the same phrase he had used on you earlier.

"Stay there, and do not move a muscle."

You unpinned his wrists for a quick moment to strip yourself of your remaining clothing. You could feel Vilkas' gaze as you gave your breasts a squeeze, your eyes shutting in content. You guided Vilkas into you and began to rock your hips, re-pinning his hands above his head.

You could tell you were driving the man crazy. He bucked his hips up and had no filter for his moans. It made you feel good, being the cause of his pleasure.

You had secretly thought Vilkas was cute for a while, and never actually thought anything like this would ever happen. You didn't really have time for boys, and never wanted to settle down. And here you were, literally on his dick.

You were pulled from your thoughts as Vilkas flipped your position. You were now under him, and he lifted your legs up and onto his shoulders. As much as you liked being on top, you were excited to see what Vilkas would do next. You figured you'd probably be unable to walk to next morning.

You were right.

Vilkas' set pace was rough and fast. Hard enough that it was to teach you a lesson, but gentle enough to not hurt you. Fast enough that it drove you crazy, but not enough that it didn't give himself any pleasure. His hands had returned to their spot around your neck. You practically owned a new necklace at that point.

You weren't sure how much time had passed, since Vilkas was literally fucking your brains out. You couldn't think straight. Your hand snaked down your body to your clit and you began to pleasure yourself. You could feel your climax coming and squeezed your legs around his shoulders to signal that to the man. He gave nothing but a nod and a grunt in response.

You shut your eyes as you focused on reaching that sweet, sweet release. It was coming fast. You began to shake a bit before gasping at the sudden shock of cold.

Vilkas had stood up, thus making you wave your orgasm goodbye. You laid there, mouth agape at the man. He only smirked in response and told you to stand up as well. You only stood for a moment before being bent over the bed and filled once more.

This pace was much rougher and much faster. You could tell that Vilkas himself was nearing his own climax by how uneven his thrusts were.

Before you knew it, you could feel your walls tighten and waves of pleasure course through your viens. You began to let out a long groan, but Vilkas' hand clamped over your mouth. He too quickly came, groaning and kissing your shoulder blades as he rode his own high.

Nothing was said as the two of you cleaned yourselves off. Your legs weren't weak yet, but were going to be soon. You hurried to redo your armor and to step outside, but was once again blocked by Vilkas' arm.

You turned to see a slyly smiling Vilkas, with a small diamond in his hand. You furrowed your brows in confusion before looking back up at him.

"Picture it. A werewolf and a vampire, both hopelessly in love. Sounds like something I'd enjoy. But, that's pretty cliche, huh?"

You couldn't stop yourself fron snatching the jewel and pecking the man on the lips. You knew this meant you couldn't return to Jorvaskrr, but at least Vilkas was now yours.

He led you down to the Gildergleam, and to Serana. She began to ask what took so long, but after looking at you and Vilkas and your disheveled looks, shook her head.

"You guys are gross."