1~ Lost and Found

You sighed, sitting down and leaning back on a tree in the snow. Whether or not it was pure snow or snow mixed with dust could be debated. You were so lost, not having a home here, and no way out of the world. You were semi-aware that there were other universes aside from your own, but how to reach said universes was a mystery to you. You heard whispers and a set of footsteps walking towards you. You jumped up and summoned an attack, not realizing the person walking towards you wanted to help. He was your age, still about twelve (you're a kid in the first few chapters). He had dark purple hair, pitch white skin, a light purple scarf, a black sweater, a white shirt over it, and black shorts. He wore a locket around his neck that glowed in the soft light of your attacks. You let your floating swords of gold disappear upon seeing his concerned expression. 

"I'm sorry." You said, sighing and sitting back down. The unnamed boy sat down next to you, most likely trying to figure out what to say to you. You pulled your knees up to your chest, clearly cold from sitting in the snow with no jacket. 

"I'm Frisk, here why don't you come with us?" He asked. You thanked him and got up, walking with Frisk and his brother you had just realized was there. His brother had fluffy white hair and a matching outfit and locket. He introduced himself to you, saying his name was Chara. 

Frisk asked you about yourself. You told him what your name was, the strange color of your soul, and how you managed to be alone in a world where the only rule is kill or be killed. You shivered, as you had been in the snow for almost an entire day. 

"Here.." Frisk said, taking off his scarf and handing it to you. You whispered a quick thanks and put on the scarf. 

Through the rest of the day, you got closer to Frisk. Even though he had known you for only a few hours, it seemed like he cared for you a lot. His father, XGaster, finally created his universe for the first time. He filled it with monsters like the ones from the universes you had visited, though these monsters lived on the surface world with the humans. They were so nice, it was jarring for you considering you came from a universe whose name you learned was Underfell. 

You were able to grow up normally now that you were in a safer world with nicer people and monsters. But, it just couldn't last. Not with XGaster as the all-powerful being in control. He could destroy and recreate everything at will if he wanted to. That kind of power in one individual just can't be trusted. 

He destroyed the world, leaving you, Frisk, and Chara standing in a field with nothing else. You noticed you had been physically reverted to children, about eleven or twelve years in age. You looked down upon feeling a sudden pain in your hand. Your hand was glitching, glitching? You decided not to say anything at risk of it being something serious, you didn't want to worry anyone. 

What if it was something serious?