ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴀᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅ ꜱʜᴏᴡꜱ ¹

Mulai dari awal

AS AREUM STRETCHED in her seat, she notices Eric Nam, seated a little bit of ways from behind her, by himself looking around the room. She looks at the chair beside her to see it's an extra one. She stops and thinks to herself for a moment, wondering if he'd think she was weird for what she was thinking about doing. She turns to Jackson who's seated on the other side of her.

"Do you know if this chair belongs to anyone?" She asks.

Jackson looks at her than at the empty chair. "I don't think so. I think it's just an extra."

"Would it be weird of me to ask him to sit here?"

Jackson glances behind them at Eric and shakes his head. "No, I bet it'll make his day actually."

Areum nods with determination on her face and turns around, waving her hand to get his attention. When Eric notices her, Areum points to the chair beside her and waves her hand for him to sit down in it. Eric slowly stands to his feet and makes his way over to her. She stands and bows to him along with the other members and he bows back to them. Jackson reaches over and shakes his hand.

"I saw you seated all by yourself and thought you might've been lonely." She explains as they sit down.

"Oh thank you so much. Yeah it was pretty lonely but thank you again for being nice."

"Of course. Sorry if I seemed like a weirdo calling you over."

Eric laughs. "No not at all. I'm really grateful you did."

The two continue talking and laughing as the night goes on. Because of Areum's kindness, she made a new friend and that was always her favorite thing to do.

HOSHI

AREUM TOOK HER SEAT in the second to back row

AREUM TOOK HER SEAT in the second to back row. She had been the first one out of her members to change out of her performance outfit so she decided to go out and sit to wait for them. As she sat, she shifted uncomfortably due to the length of her dress, scared that she would accidentally flash someone. Normally Areum never had a problem with the clothing her stylist put her in but since her usual stylist was out sick, she had to use another one who did not know Areum's style and preferences at all.

"Here, Areum."

Areum turns around to see Hoshi from Seventeen stood behind her with a blanket in his hand. Areum looked up at him.

"It's cold, Hoshi. I don't want to take your blanket." She protested.

"Oh no, don't worry. I went and got this one for you." He says with a smile.