Chapter Ten

Zack
Every twenty minutes or so, I would start to doze off, then I thought about the kiss, and how Jack might not have wanted that, so I would wake up again. It happened all night, and by the time I saw the sun peeking through the blinds throughout the bus, I decided it was time to get up.

When I walked into the lounge, I saw that Ri was already awake. "Goodmornin' sleeping beauty," he said, without taking his eyes off of his phone.

"Morning," I groaned as I sat down beside him.

"You look like shit," Ri stated as he got up. I nodded and he handed me a drink from the fridge. "So," he began, "how late were you up last night?" I laughed.

"I didn't really sleep," My voice was quiet, almost like I didn't want him to know. "That bad?" he asked and he chuckled. "Yeah, kinda. I was mostly up think I guess,"

I took quite a long drink before speaking up again. "I kissed Jack last night," Ri looked at me and smiled. "Well, it's not that great. Like, all night the only thought that went through my head was 'what if he didn't want that?' and it kept me up all damn night,"

"Maybe you'll just have to ask him, won't you?" he got up and went to the cupboards to start making breakfast for everyone.

"Yeah, maybe," I whispered.

Later, after everyone had eaten, we all decided to watch a movie at the girl's choice. They chose a romantic movie and naturally Lisa sat with Lex and Cass sat with Ri on one couch, leaving Jack and I on the other.

Jack put his legs on top of mine for a make shift leg rest so it was not-so-obvious when he grabbed my hand and held it. Throughout the entire movie he rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb and it was so damn comforting. It made it seem like maybe he did want the kiss, us, me.

When the movie ended, the girls announced they were going to get ready for the party later, so it just left Lex, Ri, Jack, and I alone.

Alex spoke up. "So," he began, "I think we need to talk about tonight," I shook my head. "I agree," I said and I could see out of the corner of my eye Jack was looking at me. I looked over at him land gave a slight smile, trying to relieve his tension.

"Let's just leave it at if you're going to get laid tonight, get a room," we laughed and I squeezed Jack's hand. After a few minutes of talking about stupid stuff and future shows and tours, Lisa and Cass were ready to head out.

By the time we all got there, most of the bands on tour were already there. The party was held at the venue Warped would be held at the following day. When we stepped foot into the crowd I lost track of where Jack, Lex, Ri, and the girls went, so I got out and went to grab a drink. For most of the party, I sat back and played on my phone, there were a few songs I went in the crowd and danced to, but it wasn't any fun.

There were a few times where I saw Jack through the night but I never went up to him because of the one stupid thought. As the night went on I realized and thought that if he didn't want the kiss, or us, he wouldn't have held my hand throughout the entire movie or stuck by my side all damn day.

When I saw Jack again I decided it was now or never, so I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the back of the venue where there were a few couples dancing and there were some making out, ironically, Lex and Lisa were also in the back. I pulled Jack close to me and it's when I let myself go on him. We danced against each other and from time to time I could feel Jack grab my ass and pull me closer to him, and it made me feel some sort of way. I needed to be closer to Jack, I just need him.

"How about," he began to whisper in my ear, "we get the hell outta here," I smiled and he took my hand and we started walking to the nearest hotel, which was only two streets over. When we got the key to our room we took the elevator up and the trip was agonizingly slow and by god I couldn't keep my hands off Jack.

As soon as we entered the room, I barely got to close the door before I felt Jack's lips on mine again. They felt so damn good against mine. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I pulled him to where his body was pressed up against mine, and I could feel his hard on. I grabbed his ass, picked him up, and carried him across the room to the bed. When I sat him down I broke the kiss for a moment to remove my shirt, and he did the same. This time Jack took the kiss in his hands but it caught me off guard, so we fell back onto the bed, me on top of him.

I took this chance to start kissing down his neck, biting and sucking, making sure to leave marks on him. He whimpered and let out quiet moans as I did so. As I worked my way down to his collar bone, I felt Jack start to undo my jeans. I stopped dead what I was doing to take off my jeans and his after. He smiled at me and this n next kiss felt different, more passionate, more lust. When he started at my boxers, I stopped him.

"I didn't bring anything..." Jack cut me off, "Like that's gonna stop me," and suddenly he flipped us and he was taking off my boxers. The way his mouth felt on my dick was more than amazing. His tongue worked its magic up and down and I grabbed his hair. My fingers tangled through it and pulled the closer I got to my edge. There was a pit in my stomach that began to rise and I could feel I was almost there. My moans were louder than before and I felt Jack moan against my dick.

"Jack, I-" and before I got to finish my sentence I came down the back of Jack's throat.

I felt exhausted to the point where I could fall asleep right there, but I got up ready to return the favor, but be stopped me.

"You don't have to, I can tell you're tired," he gave me a comforting smile.

"God, you're the best," I pulled him in for one last kiss and laid down, with his head on my chest, under the covers. It's the best I've slept in a while.