Chapter Five

Jack

I stepped out of the shower feeling refreshed. Something about Zack just makes me happy. I could picture us together, and not as just one of my booty-calls. I threw on some black skinny jeans and a plain gray t-shirt. I walked out of the bathroom, my hair a mess. "Guys, where's Lex?" I asked, feeling a sudden urge to tell Alex everything.

"He went for a walk or something. I can call him-" Ri started before I cut him off. "Nah. I'll call him. Can you and Zack go get some food or something? I need some Lex time." Zack looked at me with something in his eyes. It sort of looked like a look of jealousy. But everyone knows that Lex is my best friend.

"Hey man!" Lex answered after the first ring. "Hey dude, where are you?" I asked, grabbing the waffle bowls from the cupboard. "I'm actually going for a drive. You need me? Im on my way." He said before hanging up. Lex is such a great friend, nobody should ever take him for granted. Within five minutes, he was at the door.

"What's up?" He asked, taking the waffle bowl of chocolate M&M ice cream I made for him. Whenever we wanna talk about something serious, we eat this specifically. Whoever's news it it makes the bowls.

He sat down on the couch, and I sat next to him. "I need you to promise that you won't tell anyone. I want you to promise on Sebastian's life. Please?" Alex looked at me wide-eyed. "This is more serious than the 'jalex needs to stop' talk.." Lex said simply before grabbing another spoonful. I looked at him again, waiting for the 'I promise.' He looked up at me and made eye contact, "I promise on Seb's life." I let out a sigh. I ran my fingers through my messy hair.

"Jay, please just tell me." Lex said sincerely. "Okay." I said, taking a deep breath in and letting it out. "So for a while now.. I've been thinking about Zack. In a not-friendly way. I just see him as a boyfriend. Please don't hate me." Lex looked up at me and smiled, "I've been waiting for you to tell me, I can see it in the way you get that goofy smile that you've only ever gotten with Selena." I flinched slightly at her name. "Fuck! Do you think he knows?" I asked, panic hitting. "I don't know, honestly. I could talk to Ri and find out. But, even if he does. Or he doesn't. He likes you. A lot. I can see it in him. He's been touching your thigh every time he's near you. He's waiting for the right time to put it up the butt!" Lex said, laughing and making me break out into laughter.

We finished the ice cream before I spoke. "I should probably text the guys and let them know it's okay for them to come back," I said with a chuckle. I texted Ri, knowing they'd be together. They came in about fifteen minutes later. I smiled a cheeky smile at them both. "We perform later, right?" I asked, double-checking. As if timing was perfect Flyzik barged in. "Guys. Signing at 3. That'll probably end right before sound check. I'll let you guys know when you play at the signing." I sighed. The signing was in three hours.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked, holding out the 'o' in movie. Alex shot me a death glare, "We. Are. Not. Watching. Home. Alone." He said sternly. "I think we should watch something funny, like Hangover." Ri suggested. Zack nodded. "Guyyyyssss! My movie!" Lex looked at me seriously. "We watched your movie two days ago. How about today we'll watch Hangover. Tomorrow we'll watch Peter Pan. Then whatever Zack chooses. Then we'll watch Home Alone." I smiled giddily. "That works!"

The time went by quickly. Zack sat next to me, of course, we had a blanket covering us so he still got to do that thigh thing that gave me a boner each time. Every so often Zack would shift his hand down a little and get closer to the tension that my jeans were causing. "Great movie!" Lex cheered as the end credits rolled. "I gotta style my hair, anyone else?" Rian laughed hysterically and Zack just kind of got up and went back to the bunks. "I do!" I said, raising my hand. I suddenly realized that standing up would be an awful idea.

Rian stated that he was gonna go call his parents and walked out. Lex stepped out of the bathroom and quietly came to me. "It's just us." He whispered. I let out air I was holding in. "I know you have a massive boner. I will start your cold shower. Try not to wet your hair. Flyzik hates when we use the hair dryer." Alex said with a wink.

I stepped out of the shower. Again. I got dressed again, and I managed to shower without wetting my hair at all. "Gaskarth!" I shouted as I stepped out of the bathroom. I saw Ri and Lex congregated at the table. "Shit." I muttered. I ignored the way they were acting fishy.. Like they were hiding something. "Yes, dear?" Lex answered my shouting. "Will you do my hair? I don't feel like it." He laughed and told me where to sit. Zack came out and sat across from me. I gave him a pouty face when he sat down. He simply winked. This boy..

"Denver! How are all you sexy motherfuckers?" Alex shouted into the mic, causing the crowd to go wild. We broke out into playing Break Out! Break Out! They were going insane! I was doing my usual hopping around the stage. Occasionally dicking around with Lex, or taking one of Ri's sticks and banging a random cymbal. I played a lot of the show back to back with Zack.

It was Therapy time. Zack was doing guitar today though, so it was just Rian and I. "Wanna get smashed before going back out?" He suggested. I liked the idea. We drank a lot. More than what it takes to make me tipsy. It started really effecting me halfway through Shameless.

We were about to play Dear Maria, when I decided to interrupt Lex's speech. "I gotta do something! Everyone stop what you're doing and watch! Get your phones out!" I said into Lex's mic. I walked over to Zack and looked him in the eyes before putting my hands on the small of his back and pulling him in for a kiss. His hands immediately went to the back of my neck. It was a nice kiss. I left him hanging by biting his lip gently at the end. I pulled away to endless cheers. "Just friends." I whispered as I pulled away before winking at him and getting back to back with Alex before Dear Maria.

"Thank you Denver! You are one helluva crowd! We love you so fucking much. You're all amazing. We're All Time Low, thanks for coming out!" Lex said into his mic before we all walked off stage.

Get Down On Your Knees And Tell Me You Love Me (Merrikat)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें