Chapter Three

Jack

I woke up in my bunk.

Huh.

I only remember falling asleep almost on Zack's chest, but not having enough courage to lean down a bit more so my head was touching his beautiful body. I decided to get up and get a drink. I went straight to the fridge and grabbed the whiskey and a cup. I poured it about halfway and sat on the couch next to Lex. "Jack, it's like, ten. Why the fuck are you drinking?" I shrugged my shoulders as I took a drink, "I'm a rock star. NO one tells me what to do!" I said sarcastically. Zack came down and sat next to me. "God, Barakat, already? You're gonna be drunk on me by noon!"

I laughed but my mind was over analyzing the words 'drunk on me.' I wish I was drunk on him. Jack, you're straight. Shut up. I decided I'd better eat something and got up and walked to the fridge. I finished the rest of my drink and put the cup in the sink. I decided on some pudding. I was accompanied at the table by Zack. "Hey Lex, where's your lady?" I asked, breaking the silence as Zack did the thing where he puts his hand slightly below my knee and I try to stay calm but I think everyone here can hear my heartbeat.

"She's in the bathroom," He stated, not taking his eyes off his phone. "Where are Ri and Cass?" I asked, but Zack answered this time, "They're at Starbucks." I smirked. Matt burst in at that moment, "Guys! There's someone i want you guys to meet. Well. Their manager and I want you guys to meet!" Lex shot Flyzik a look, "Al," Matt started, using the nickname only Matt could use, "Call me when a) she's done and b) Ri and Cass get back." Alex nodded and saluted Matt.

"Barakat, Merrick, let's go!" We both stood up and followed him. I realized I was wearing what I wore yesterday. I grabbed a beanie on the way out to cover up my bed head and shrugged my shoulders.

We arrived at a bus that was all black, "Pierce The Veil have about the same size fan base as All Time Low. They're just a little heavier than you guys. But I think you'll get along just fine. You guys go on at 6, make sure you eat before that. I love you both!" We mumbled a love you too before stepping into the bus. My eyes traveled to a man with tattoos all over, he was wearing a snapback and glasses. He had a piercing just below his eye. I sat next to him. "Hey! I'm Jack. I play guitar for All Time Low." He looked up from the rubix cube he was solving and smiled genuinely. "I'm Tony. I play guitar for Pierce The Veil." I looked down at his hands.

"You're good at rubix cubes? Fuck, I always wished I could solve them." He smiled, "Yeah, I can solve any in under three minutes." We began discussing guitars and songs that would be cool to collaborate on when another man came in. He had a labret piercing and just as many tattoos at Tony. Except his glasses were sunglasses. He exchanged glances between the three of us before introducing himself, "I'm Mike. I'm the drummer. You guys are from All Time Low, right?" We both nodded and began chatting with him.

A spiky haired man with tattoos and a short guy with shoulder length hair walked in next. The tattood one spoke first, "I'm Jaime. Pronounced Hi-Me, I play bass." Zack spoke up, "I play bass too! I'm Zack."

The man with long(ish) hair spoke up next. "You're Jack, and you're Zack! Huge fan of All Time Low. You guys rock." I blushed, "Thank you, we've worked really hard and we're still working at it." They all smiled and we began discussing tours.

"Hey guys, I'm Alex from All Time Low, this is my beautiful girlfriend Lisa." Lex said as he walked in and sat next to me. I laughed out loud at him, "You sound so formal." I then looked at Tony, who i now considered a friend, "Hey man, it was nice meeting you. I think we're all gonna have lunch though since we go on at six." They all nodded in approval. "Here's my number though, guitarists stay in touch, as do fellow bands." I scribbled my number down on a warped ticket and handed it to Tony.

We ate lunch at McDonalds, everything was pretty silent. Ri and Cass met us there. Zack did the knee thing again, which seemed to happen every time we were near each other.

Lex's phone buzzed on the table. "Flyzik says to be on the bus at exactly 4 with no exceptions. I guess he wants us ready and out by 5." We all ate and chit-chatted about the show and lineup.

We walked back to the venue and went back to the bus. "I call shower first!" I shouted, running in and grabbing some clothes before heading to the bathroom. "Jack! No rush, everyone showered this morning." I sighed. "Good. I'm still showering."

I stepped out of the bathroom in some plain skinny jeans, all black vans, and a New Found Glory tee. Zack was in the lounge, lifting some weights which didn't seem to be what he normally used. They were much smaller. Rian and Cass were giggling from their bunk, and I made a mental note to make fun of Rian for this later. Alex and Lisa were sitting on the couch together, Lisa had her head on Lex's chest. I wish that was m and Zack.

I quickly shook these thoughts out of my head before going to my bunk and plopping down, I pulled my phone out and began replying to fans, hoping to make their day.

"Hey sweaty," I grinned, greeting Zack. "I'm not sweaty, I barely worked out." He said, smiling at me. I hopped out of the bunk, almost falling. But amazing arms caught me. "Hey- uh- th-thanks." I stammered to finish the sentence. My breathing hitched a bit as he lowered his hands to let me down. Jack, you're not fucking gay, stop it.

"Guys! Signing in ten minutes. Kia Soul tent. Shows in an hour." Flyzik said in a tone that said he was serious. He closed the door and we all grumbled to get moving. "I love the fans, but it's hot as hell." Lex grumbled, lacing his and Lisa's fingers. Ri wrapped his arm around Cass once they were out the door. We put our hoods up, sunglasses on, and tucked our VIP cards into our hoodies before continuing.

Halfway there I began complaining. "Zacky, would you please give me a piggy back ride?" I asked, sticking my bottom lip out. He quickly caved and bent down enough for me to hop on.

The rest of the way there was nice. Calm. We really couldn't talk much at risk of fans noticing us. We eventually found the tent- and just in time. The signing started in two minutes. We had just enough time to sit down, and the girls had enough time to get out and go catch a few shows. The order went Rian, Zack, Me , and then Lex.

The signing went by quickly, and the fans always amaze me. I love each of them with all of my heart. We were hustled to the stage for a very brief sound check before we were positioned on stage with our curtain in front of us.