Chapter One

Jack

I woke up to the pink-haired man laying on top of me, shouting, "Warped Tour! We're leaving for Warped Tour today!" I groggily threw a pillow at his face. "Go away, Lex." He sat on my chest and ruffled my hair. "Jacky, we have breakfast made." My eyes shot open immediately.

"Get off me, Gaskarth. There's food to eat." I shoved the boy off of my chest easily and ran to the kitchen. "Dawson, Merrick. Where's the coffee and the food? It's 6 in the morning and I went to bed at 3. I don't have time for your shit." Rian pointed at the stove which had bacon, eggs, sausage, pancakes, and waffles on a pan. "I love you guys!!" I said cheerfully.

I grabbed a plate and cup from the cupboard and began piling my plate with food. I topped it off with a layer of syrup on my pancakes and waffles, and milk in my coffee. I sat at the breakfast bar in between my band mates, listening to them chat about the upcoming tour. "Where are we flying to?" I interjected. "Uh, Utah." Ri answered. I looked over at the slightly curly haired man who worked out too much, "Zacky! Are we sitting next to each other on the flight? I mean, we always do." I said, quickly covering up that I hope he says yes.

"Of course! Go pack, Barakat, I know you haven't yet." I chuckled. I stuffed the last of my pancake in my mouth and drank my last drink of coffee before shuffling off to my room. I heard giggling coming from Alex's room so I stopped. "Lex?" I asked quietly, opening his door. I noticed his pants were at his ankles and Lisa was in front of him. "Oh god. Fuck! Lex. Lock the fucking door before you get blow jobs. Common curtesy!" He gave me the middle finger before I closed the door.

I grabbed my phone off charge and quickly tweeted. "@JackAllTimeLow: Just walked in on @AlexAllTimeLow getting head.. Gross." Within a minute my phone didn't stop buzzing. I turned my notifications off and grabbed my suitcase.

I threw in a variety of shirts and skinny jeans, adding some boxer briefs and two beanies. I grabbed like five pairs of sunglasses, knowing I'd lose them all anyway. I put my guitar pick case in and zipped it up. I opened the second pocket and went to the bathroom to grab my items. I got a bag full and shoved them all in. "I think I'm done!" I shouted from my room.

Zack barged in, and looked directly at my nightstand. "Barakat, put your condoms in there. No band babies. Also, put your damn charger in there. Did you remember headphones?" I muttered fuck under my breath and shoved those few items in. "Hey Zack!" I shouted again, and he came back in. "When's our flight leave?" He shook his head. "We have to leave here in fifteen. Flyzik called this morning." I nodded, "Okay Sir. Would you mind helping me pick an outfit out for today and also maybe carrying my suitcase to the car?" He sighed in defeat.

We eventually decided on a pair of khaki shorts and a boner t-shirt. I slipped into some all black Vans. I examined my best friend's arms. Noting they're especially toned today. His tattoos made them look even better. Stop thinking like that, Barakat.

We all piled into the SUV that Flyzik always gave us to drive to the airport with. Lisa would be joining us for the entirety of the tour and Cass would be joining us until July first when her tour started with Hey Monday. Lex and Lisa sat up front, holding hands in the middle. Ri and Cass sat in the middle row, he had his arm around her and she would occasionally sneak loving glances at him. Zack and I sat in the very last row. We were the 1/2 of All Time Low that was single, and neither of us wanted to be. Maybe one day we'd be together. Knock it off.

We met Flyzik and our crew at the airport, all of us going through it all together. Zack and I stayed together, through luggage and security and even boarding the plane. I sat down next to the window, opening it up. Zack put our bags in the luggage holder above us before sitting next to me. He gave me a cheeky smile and buckled up. I put an earphone in my right ear, offering him the left one. "Wanna watch Home Alone with me?" I asked, putting my bottom lip out.

The Home Alone on flights tradition had started the first time that Zack and I sat with each other, and ever since then I've asked every time the same way that I asked the first time.

The end credits rolled as I looked out the window, wondering how long we'd been on the airplane. I closed the movie on my phone and gently took the earphone out of Zack's ear, attempting to let him sleep. I checked the time. We'd been on for about an hour and forty minutes, so we should be there in twenty.

I took this alone time to evaluate how I feel about Zack. I mean, I get butterflies with him all the time... But I'm straight. I have to be. I've loved boobs since I was like four, but Zack is so different.

I was interrupted by Lex kicking my seat from behind me. "Dude, look out your window." I looked out and saw the sun rising perfectly. I took this as a photo opportunity and snapped a picture with my phone. I tapped Zack on the shoulder and he looked out the window before shooting me a sleepy grin. "I fall asleep every time. I have never seen the ending of that movie." Zack stated. I chuckled and ruffled his hair as he removed his head from my shoulder. "Aw, now my shoulders cold!" I complained, dragging out the o in cold.

Zack and I made small talk for a few minutes before the familiar beep came across the speakers before a voice told us we'd be landing soon, to make sure our seatbelt were buckled, and to stay seated. Zack's hand moved and rested just below my knee, and butterflies crushed my ribs. I think my stomach did an actual flip. But I had to keep quiet and act like nothing was happening.

We exited the plane without speaking a word of the hand on knee/thigh experience. Although it was all I could think about. Flyzik told us where the bus was and we all listened. We walked out of the airport, and followed Matt's instructions on where to go. Within five minutes we were at the bus.

We claimed our bunks, Lex beneath me, Ri beneath Zack. We put our clothing away in our drawers and put the suitcases away. "Lexxxxx, wanna go walk around and see stuff?" Lisa asked Lex in a slightly-whiney tone. I sighed as he replied in a chipper voice, "Yes!" Rian and Cass already knew were they were going and when. They've had it planned since last week.

Ri and Cass left, leaving Zack and I alone on the bus.