Chapter Seven

Jack

I woke up feeling refreshed. I instantly pulled up Twitter, not getting out of bed. I replied to a few fans before someone knocked outside my bunk. "Come in!" I said, mocking happy families. Zack pulled back the curtain, "Hey sexy." He said, winking, "Coffee is ready for the princess."

I sat my feet on the ground, grabbing my phone and taking it with me. I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a cup and filling it. I added some sugar and sat at the table. Zack didn't sit next to me, instead he announced he was going for a run.

I sat at the table and drank my coffee and replied to fans, letting my brain wake up. I eventually decided that I stunk and sent out a final tweet, "@JackallTimeLow: missing my man, waiting for him to get back. You know who you are!" I added a final touch with a wink. I put my phone in my bunk and reluctantly grabbed clothes and went to the bathroom.

I fixed my hair after drying off and getting dressed. Flyzik came in then, "Guys, signing in three hours! Don't be late this time, Gaskarth." I chuckled and sat on the couch. "It's Zack's day for the movie!" Rian said, plopping down in his usual spot next to Lex. "Hmm," Zack said, more like hummed while he thought. I covered us up and his hand returned to its home: my thigh.

"Home Alone." Rian and Alex both looked at him like he shot them. "No fucking way." Lex said as he glared at Zack. I started laughing so hard. Rian's jaw dropped. "You heard me. Home. Alone." Zack said to them. Lex sighed and put the DVD in." I laid my head on Zack's shoulder, his hand lowering slightly on my thigh.

After an entire movie of me quoting every line, Zack doing a cute little smile each time, Ri scoffing every time he saw Zack smile at me, and Lex sighing after each line, it came to an end. "I love that movie." I said. Lex and Ri death-glared me. "We know." They said, before getting up.

The signing was amazing, meeting kids that love us and our music makes my world go 'round. The show was spectacular, as always, dick jokes always make shows the best. Now, it was time for the after party.

I started out by Zack's side. We did a few shots before he said something about going to take a piss. I played a round of beer pong and still couldn't find Zack. "Have you seen Lex?" I asked a random chick. They turned around and their green eyes met mine. "Your eyes look a lot like Zack's holy shit." The girl giggled. "You're Jack Barakat!" She said, in a seductive tone. "That I am." I said, "And I would like to get to know you a lot better." I said, returning the flirty tone.

I danced with her a bit before I showed her to the grand All Time Low bus..

"Zachary fucking Merrick!" I moaned out as I hit my climax. "What the fuck?" She said, anger running through her. "I- I'm sorry." I said, pulling out and rolling over. She sighed and put her underwear and bra back on before climbing into my bunk. I had shown her earlier in case she wanted to stay. I pulled some boxers on and followed her in. Not even thinking about the guys finding our clothes strewn about the lounge.

I woke up with a woman laying on my chest. Zack knocked on my door and out of habit, I said, "Come in!" He opened it up, "Goodmorning princess-," He said, getting pissed and muttering, "You fuck ass." He ran out. "Oh shit I'm a fuck face, shit shit shit!" I said, pushing the girl against the wall and getting out immediately. As soon as my feet hit the floor I was faced with Flyzik. "No sex on the bus. Rule. Number. One." I looked down. "Shit man, I'm sorry." He sighed and left. I looked up and Lex sighed. "You messed up. Possibly your only chance.." I sighed, "I know. Did Ri go with Zack? I wanna talk to him. And will you get that chick out of my bunk?" I asked. "Ri did go with Zack. He always does. Will do, daddio." He said, with a wink.

I fucking messed up.